Sprint improvements in So. Cal.

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

Here are some of the cities where improvements have recently been made:

Orange
Villa Park
Lake Elsinore (Lakeland Village & Ortega Hwy)
Corona
Upland
San Bernardino
Rialto
Moreno Valley
Beaumont
Chino Hills
Diamond Bar
Signal Hill
Hermosa Beach
Malibu
Pacific Palisades
Brentwood
Palos Verdes
San Pedro
Garden Grove
Oceanside
Poway
Big Bear Lake (Fawnskin area)
Victorville
Laguna Niguel


Coming soon: Lake Forest, Hemet, Newport Beach.
5 answers Last reply
More about sprint improvements
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Where can we find these updates on line and see where they have put
    the tower?


    On 23 Jul 2004 10:48:17 -0700, larryt510@hotmail.com (Larry Thomas)
    wrote:

    >Here are some of the cities where improvements have recently been made:
    >
    >Orange
    >Villa Park
    >Lake Elsinore (Lakeland Village & Ortega Hwy)
    >Corona
    >Upland
    >San Bernardino
    >Rialto
    >Moreno Valley
    >Beaumont
    >Chino Hills
    >Diamond Bar
    >Signal Hill
    >Hermosa Beach
    >Malibu
    >Pacific Palisades
    >Brentwood
    >Palos Verdes
    >San Pedro
    >Garden Grove
    >Oceanside
    >Poway
    >Big Bear Lake (Fawnskin area)
    >Victorville
    >Laguna Niguel
    >
    >
    >Coming soon: Lake Forest, Hemet, Newport Beach.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Larry Thomas <larryt510@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > Here are some of the cities where improvements have recently been made:

    > San Pedro
    > Garden Grove
    > Oceanside
    > Poway
    > Big Bear Lake (Fawnskin area)
    > Victorville
    > Laguna Niguel
    > Coming soon: Lake Forest, Hemet, Newport Beach.

    This is based on what information?

    --
    JustThe.net Internet & New Media Services, http://JustThe.net/
    Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) / sjsobol@JustThe.net
    PGP Key available from your friendly local key server (0xE3AE35ED)
    Apple Valley, California Nothing scares me anymore. I have three kids.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Steven J Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote in message news:<aOednWKs86i3xZzcRVn-og@lmi.net>...
    > Larry Thomas <larryt510@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > > Here are some of the cities where improvements have recently been made:
    >
    > > San Pedro
    > > Garden Grove
    > > Oceanside
    > > Poway
    > > Big Bear Lake (Fawnskin area)
    > > Victorville
    > > Laguna Niguel
    > > Coming soon: Lake Forest, Hemet, Newport Beach.
    >
    > This is based on what information?

    I'm not going to give away my sources. Either believe it or don't
    believe it. That's up to you and everyone else. I just thought I'd
    share this info for anyone who's interested, that's all.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Larry Thomas <larryt510@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >> This is based on what information?
    >
    > I'm not going to give away my sources. Either believe it or don't
    > believe it. That's up to you and everyone else. I just thought I'd
    > share this info for anyone who's interested, that's all.

    I'm not arguing that you're wrong... and in fact, there are a bunch of
    areas not too far from Apple Valley (San Bernardino, Rialto, Big Bear for
    example) that you listed. I have no reason not to believe you. I was just
    asking because I was curious... thought maybe Sprint put out some kind of
    bulletin indicating that they'd completed construction in those areas.

    The added San Bernardino coverage will be especially helpful for those times
    when I have to run "down the hill."

    --
    JustThe.net Internet & New Media Services, http://JustThe.net/
    Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) / sjsobol@JustThe.net
    PGP Key available from your friendly local key server (0xE3AE35ED)
    Apple Valley, California Nothing scares me anymore. I have three kids.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Steven J Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote in
    news:bIqdncVYQvF0BJzcRVn-ug@lmi.net:

    > Larry Thomas <larryt510@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>> This is based on what information?
    >>
    >> I'm not going to give away my sources. Either believe it or don't
    >> believe it. That's up to you and everyone else. I just thought I'd
    >> share this info for anyone who's interested, that's all.
    >
    > I'm not arguing that you're wrong... and in fact, there are a bunch of
    > areas not too far from Apple Valley (San Bernardino, Rialto, Big Bear
    > for example) that you listed. I have no reason not to believe you. I
    > was just asking because I was curious... thought maybe Sprint put out
    > some kind of bulletin indicating that they'd completed construction in
    > those areas.
    >
    > The added San Bernardino coverage will be especially helpful for those
    > times when I have to run "down the hill."
    >

    calafornia is fine but what about the USA and the rest of us
Ask a new question

Read More

Sprint PCS Diamond Internet Service Providers