Sign in with
Your question

'Submit' button problems

Last response: in Windows 7
a b $ Windows 7
June 15, 2012 11:08:31 AM

Would someone reply to this using 'Quick Reply' and tell me what you see when hovering the mouse cursor over the 'Submit Your Reply' button. I get 'javascript: validform(this);' and it doesn't work. If you see a URL instead it will help me discover what's amiss...

More about : submit button problems

June 15, 2012 11:12:08 AM

That's exactly what I see.

You probably don't want to make a habit of creating a new thread every time something changes with the problem you're having. I would have easily seen this in your other thread and would have replied there as well.
a b $ Windows 7
June 15, 2012 12:11:09 PM

Anub1s said:
That's exactly what I see.

You probably don't want to make a habit of creating a new thread every time something changes with the problem you're having. I would have easily seen this in your other thread and would have replied there as well.

Granted, and I'm unlikely to, but I'm having real problems posting and it was easier to create a new thread than use 'Reply'... Meanwhile no closer to unravelling the mystery.
Related resources
June 15, 2012 12:20:08 PM

Im not sure if this will help, but try downloading the lastest java and flash versions, or try another browser.
a b $ Windows 7
June 15, 2012 12:28:58 PM

Just installed Java, see if it makes a difference...
a b $ Windows 7
June 15, 2012 12:35:13 PM

Bingo! Well, that reply worked. But question is, why was Java not installed already? I've always installed it when prompted assuming it was required for the normal running etc. When I went to the Java website it reported 'No operational Java running on this machine' or words to that effect. Exposed a hole in my Browser knowledge... How did the 'Submit' button work without Java?
!