Sprint Billing Still FUBAR

So today I get this email:

>Your latest Sprint PCS Invoice is now available online for viewing at
> www.sprintpcs.com

Minor catch 22 - I can't login, I don't have a Sprint Account anymore and can't
login.

Luckily after 3 phone calls, I get a rep that tells me:

"I'm not supposed to help you, you don't have an account, but your Balance is
showing as $-2.93"

I don't know how they expect to collect from folks that do owe them money.
8 answers Last reply
More about sprint billing fubar

    ".com" <wimax0007@aol.com> wrote in message
    > So today I get this email:
    >
    > >Your latest Sprint PCS Invoice is now available online for viewing at
    > > www.sprintpcs.com
    >
    > Minor catch 22 - I can't login, I don't have a Sprint Account anymore and
    can't
    > login.
    >
    > Luckily after 3 phone calls, I get a rep that tells me:
    >
    > "I'm not supposed to help you, you don't have an account, but your Balance
    is
    > showing as $-2.93"
    >
    > I don't know how they expect to collect from folks that do owe them money.

    So, Phillipe ... are you telling us that you no longer have an account
    through SPCS?

    Bob

    ".com" <wimax0007@aol.com> wrote in message
    > So today I get this email:
    >
    > >Your latest Sprint PCS Invoice is now available online for viewing at
    > > www.sprintpcs.com
    >
    > Minor catch 22 - I can't login, I don't have a Sprint Account anymore and
    can't
    > login.

    So, you requested that they stop sending a paper bill- THEY DID IT.

    So, you requested cancellation of your account (not Sprint)- THEY DID IT.

    So, they sent you a paper bill for the final amount- THEY DI............ oh
    wait, you exhibited the patience of a three year old on this one. Here's a
    clue, troll- email travels much quicker than snailmail, and the fact that
    you got the email doesn't have a thing to do with billing.

    > Luckily after 3 phone calls, I get a rep that tells me:
    >
    > "I'm not supposed to help you, you don't have an account, but your Balance
    is
    > showing as $-2.93"
    >
    > I don't know how they expect to collect from folks that do owe them money.

    Maybe they use their Collections group, not Customer Care. I'll bet
    Collections would have helped you first call if you had called the right
    number. Further evidence of your lack of a clue.

    ".com" <wimax0007@aol.com> wrote in message
    > So today I get this email:
    >
    > >Your latest Sprint PCS Invoice is now available online for viewing at
    > > www.sprintpcs.com
    >
    > Minor catch 22 - I can't login, I don't have a Sprint Account anymore and
    can't
    > login.
    >
    > Luckily after 3 phone calls, I get a rep that tells me:
    >
    > "I'm not supposed to help you, you don't have an account, but your Balance
    is
    > showing as $-2.93"
    >
    > I don't know how they expect to collect from folks that do owe them money.

    I took some time to think about it, and I have narrowed it down to a couple
    of possibilities:

    1. The paper they were printing your bill on is on one of the secret
    recalls lists- its biodegradeable.

    2. Your State AG is investigating the vast areas of blank paper between the
    printing. It seems that the AG feels that the coverage on the paper does
    accurately reflect the detail of printing required to provide an accurate
    bill.

    3. Having ported your number to another carrier, Sprint has hidden your
    bill, in an attempt to hide the number of customers porting out from their
    investors (although I would think in your case they would take out full page

    usirsclt@earthlink.net worries:

    >are you telling us that you no longer have an
    > account through SPCS?

    HELLO MOTO

    You are free to pretend SprintPCS is a wonderful company, and defend the 1900
    MHz band.

    Three weeks now, Add me to the churn statistics
    for the third quarter. Sprint hid its WLNP loses of the 2nd quarter, failing to
    disclose them in its SEC filings. It did take the amateurs at SprintPCS 4 days
    to finish the number port, but my new Carrier instantly gave me 4 days credit.

    I love my Motorola v600.

    > 5 Megs Memory - download upto 839 ringtones via SnapMedia. Motorola Software
    or Bluetooth can also be used - versus three (3) ringtones possible to download
    to a Sanyo 7300 with SnapMedia.
    > Blue Tooth
    > Uses standard non proprietary battery
    > Excellent Camera built in (Sanyo 7300 has none)
    > Phone does not get hot during long calls or battery charging.
    > No stickers inside phone to get wet, change color and void warranty.
    > Battery life double that of a Sanyo.
    > Millions sold worldwide; so many websites supporting it, including how end
    user can upload ringtones/pictures/games/videos via USB cable to cell phone, or
    modify the firmware.
    =====
    Then I like no dropped calls, strong indoor signal, rollover minutes, and CSRs
    that have as
    their first priority to solve problems with one call, with never a hold more
    than 2 minutes to get to one;
    and in the one case when I asked for a supervisor, I was quickly and cheerfully
    escalated. I could also pay my bill at a company store with no surcharge.

    None of which I ever had happen with Sprint.
    =======================
    I notice Sprint is now trying to unload the biodegradable Sanyo 7300's: Buy one
    Get one Free
    I see advertsied.

    > usirsclt@earthlink.net worries:
    >
    > >are you telling us that you no longer have an
    > > account through SPCS?
    >
    > HELLO MOTO
    >

    > You are free to pretend SprintPCS is a wonderful company, and defend the
    1900
    > MHz band.
    >
    > Three weeks now, Add me to the churn statistics
    > for the third quarter.

    Gladly- wait time to get a rep should drop by 50% now that you're off the
    network.

    >Sprint hid its WLNP loses of the 2nd quarter, failing to
    > disclose them in its SEC filings.

    So did Cingular, and yet you find that acceptable.

    >It did take the amateurs at SprintPCS 4 days
    > to finish the number port, but my new Carrier instantly gave me 4 days
    credit.

    Let me guess- another Non-Disclosure Agreement? Was Judge Judy glad to have
    you back?

    > I love my Motorola v600.
    >
    > > 5 Megs Memory - download upto 839 ringtones via SnapMedia. Motorola
    Software
    > or Bluetooth can also be used - versus three (3) ringtones possible to
    download
    > to a Sanyo 7300 with SnapMedia.
    > > Blue Tooth
    > > Uses standard non proprietary battery
    > > Excellent Camera built in (Sanyo 7300 has none)
    > > Phone does not get hot during long calls or battery charging.
    > > No stickers inside phone to get wet, change color and void warranty.

    No- they use a chip instead.

    > > Battery life double that of a Sanyo.
    > > Millions sold worldwide; so many websites supporting it, including how
    end
    > user can upload ringtones/pictures/games/videos via USB cable to cell
    phone, or
    > modify the firmware.
    > =====
    > Then I like no dropped calls, strong indoor signal, rollover minutes, and
    CSRs
    > that have as
    > their first priority to solve problems with one call, with never a hold
    more
    > than 2 minutes to get to one;
    > and in the one case when I asked for a supervisor, I was quickly and
    cheerfully
    > escalated. I could also pay my bill at a company store with no surcharge.
    >
    > None of which I ever had happen with Sprint.
    > =======================
    > I notice Sprint is now trying to unload the biodegradable Sanyo 7300's:
    Buy one
    > Get one Free
    > I see advertsied.

    ".com" <wimax0007@aol.com> wrote in message
    > usirsclt@earthlink.net worries:
    >
    > >are you telling us that you no longer have an
    > > account through SPCS?
    >
    > HELLO MOTO
    >

    > You are free to pretend SprintPCS is a wonderful company, and defend the
    1900
    > MHz band.
    >
    > Three weeks now, Add me to the churn statistics
    > for the third quarter. Sprint hid its WLNP loses of the 2nd quarter,
    failing to
    > disclose them in its SEC filings.

    As was pointed out, Cingular didn't say anything about their numbers in
    their SEC filings. Say, you never did post your reference from Sprint's
    filing on where they lost so many customers. All it took was a simple copy &
    paste, and referencing a page number ... but after 25+ requests, you never
    did it ...

    > It did take the amateurs at SprintPCS 4 days
    > to finish the number port, but my new Carrier instantly gave me 4 days
    credit.

    > I love my Motorola v600.

    Glad you like it. Since you do like it and Cingular, why are you wasting
    your time posting in here? Wouldn't your time be better spent in the
    Cingular group?

    Bob

    I just noticed something from ole Phillipe's post, once again showing what a
    hypocrite he is. He can't stand cusswords and makes an effort to attack
    someone for it, yet has no problem, posting an acronym, which includes the
    words he so dearly detests ...

    So, what's your excuse for that Phillipe ... ?

    Bob

Sprint PCS Login Internet Service Providers