jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

Anybody gonna pick this up today? I should have it soon.

--
Jamie
For every door that closes, A window opens.
Anybody gonna pick this up today? I should have it soon.

--
Jamie
For every door that closes, A window opens.

When's the patch coming out?

"Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote in message
> Anybody gonna pick this up today? I should have it soon.
>
> --
> Jamie
> For every door that closes, A window opens.
> Anybody gonna pick this up today? I should have it soon.
>
> --
> Jamie
> For every door that closes, A window opens.

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

FedEx just dropped off Madden! :)

--
"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Today ship.
> Tomorrow on shelves.
>
> Jonah Falcon

---

Is the fatigue bug still there?

> FedEx just dropped off Madden! :)
>

> --
> Jamie
> For every door that closes, A window opens.
> "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> Today ship.
>> Tomorrow on shelves.
>>
>> Jonah Falcon
>>

> ---

Jamie,
Where'd you order from??
"Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote in message
> FedEx just dropped off Madden! :)
>

> --
> Jamie
> For every door that closes, A window opens.
> "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> Today ship.
>> Tomorrow on shelves.
>>
>> Jonah Falcon
>>

> ---

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

Dont know about the fatigue bug... yet.

Ordered from ebgames.com Free overnite shipping!

Patch will be out soon! LOL

--
"fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
> Is the fatigue bug still there?
>
> "Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote in message
> > FedEx just dropped off Madden! :)
> >

> > --
> > Jamie
> > For every door that closes, A window opens.
> > "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> >> Today ship.
> >> Tomorrow on shelves.
> >>
> >> Jonah Falcon
> >>

> > ---

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

Ok...first bug! Before I play any game I always MAX out the details just to
see what it looks like. Well it just doesnt work with Madden. After I get
done setting the graphic and detail options the screen goes black for a few
seconds and comes back on with vertical lines running through it. I cant
see what button to push to turn off the settings. Gotta reinstall <AGAIN>
aaarrgghhh! They need a safe mode!

--
"K-Gun" <k-gun@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Jamie,
> Where'd you order from??
> "Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote in message
> > FedEx just dropped off Madden! :)
> >

> > --
> > Jamie
> > For every door that closes, A window opens.
> > "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> >> Today ship.
> >> Tomorrow on shelves.
> >>
> >> Jonah Falcon
> >>

> > ---

Baked

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:57:47 -0500, "TomS" <toms@usfdex.com> wrote:

>When's the patch coming out?

Most likely before the patch for the xbox fatigue bug.

"Baked" <baked@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
> On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:57:47 -0500, "TomS" <toms@usfdex.com> wrote:
>
> >When's the patch coming out?
>
> Most likely before the patch for the xbox fatigue bug.

Yeah, there's no way to patch a PC game. (rolling eyes)

Jonah Falcon

Paul

Splendid

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 00:38:46 -0400, Baked <baked@nowhere.invalid>
wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:57:47 -0500, "TomS" <toms@usfdex.com> wrote:
>
>>When's the patch coming out?
>
>Most likely before the patch for the xbox fatigue bug.

;)

I got my game today, installed it, and there's already an update.
Here's the readme:

Madden NFL 2005 patch changes (version 2)

This README.txt file contains information on issues that were
addressed in the patch.

- Defensive assignments are now available in Practice mode.

****- Fixed issue with multiple Formation Shifts causing the defense
to fatigue faster than normal.*****

- Fixed issue with playing a CPU team game in franchise when under the
minimum roster requirements.

- Fixed multiple issues with returning users back to game from the
online pause menu.

- Fixed exploit in coach mode online games that would allow the user
to never kick off.

- Fixed issue with Create-A-Fan chest paint not appearing on fans in
game.

- Fixed an exploit that allowed users to bypass the fair play settings
in the play call screen. Users can no longer select grayed out plays.

- Fixed the issue that kept CPU teams from offering User teams trades
during the draft.

- Fixed the issue that allowed users to call audibles before their
team is set at the line of scrimmage.

- Fixed issue that canceled a trade during the draft when selecting
"Review Trade".

- Fixed the issue that would cause only the Create-A-Fan face to
appear in the Create-A-Fan screen.

Cool.

Paul

Baked

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:58:47 GMT, "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com>
wrote:

>Yeah, there's no way to patch a PC game. (rolling eyes)

Sarcasm is baffling to you eh?