Madden 2005 PC...any good?

Wow. Didn't Madden 2005 PC come out today? Don't really see anyone stating
their first impressions about it. Is it that bad, or is it that good that
everyone is playing it and not posting here?

Just curious.
2 answers Last reply
More about madden 2005 good
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    I know NHL 2005 came out and not one word about that either.

    Jamie

    "Me" <me@me.me> wrote in message news:Jg62d.56987$D%.3785@attbi_s51...
    > Wow. Didn't Madden 2005 PC come out today? Don't really see anyone
    stating
    > their first impressions about it. Is it that bad, or is it that good that
    > everyone is playing it and not posting here?
    >
    > Just curious.

  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    I found it to be pretty good actually...still plugging away at it....
    "Doc" <jamiet@nbnetspam.nb.ca> wrote in message
    > I know NHL 2005 came out and not one word about that either.
    >
    > Jamie
    >
    > "Me" <me@me.me> wrote in message news:Jg62d.56987$D%.3785@attbi_s51...
    > > Wow. Didn't Madden 2005 PC come out today? Don't really see anyone
    > stating
    > > their first impressions about it. Is it that bad, or is it that good
    that
    > > everyone is playing it and not posting here?
    > >
    > > Just curious.

PC gaming World Of Warcraft Games IBM Video Games