Madden 2005 PC...any good?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 16, 2004 5:47:21 AM

Wow. Didn't Madden 2005 PC come out today? Don't really see anyone stating
their first impressions about it. Is it that bad, or is it that good that
everyone is playing it and not posting here?

Just curious.

More about : madden 2005 good

September 16, 2004 6:24:40 AM

I know NHL 2005 came out and not one word about that either.

Jamie

"Me" <me@me.me> wrote in message news:Jg62d.56987$D%.3785@attbi_s51...
> Wow. Didn't Madden 2005 PC come out today? Don't really see anyone
stating
> their first impressions about it. Is it that bad, or is it that good that
> everyone is playing it and not posting here?
>
> Just curious.

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 17, 2004 6:44:12 PM

I found it to be pretty good actually...still plugging away at it....

!