whats best phone ever?

Last response: in Network Providers
July 28, 2004 2:51:46 AM

May I please have some phone suggestions? Are there any "super" phones
out there (the kind that a movie star might buy) that have superior
voice quality, super fantastic antenna power, etc., that will work with
Sprint? What I'm trying to say is "cost is not the issue" I want the
coolest phone there is.

More about : whats phone

Anonymous
July 31, 2004 9:53:09 AM

You need to change your phone every year to get the better one. The best
phone is always on the way in the next year.

"Westcoast Sheri" <sheri_deb88@nospamun8nospam.com> wrote in message
> May I please have some phone suggestions? Are there any "super" phones
> out there (the kind that a movie star might buy) that have superior
> voice quality, super fantastic antenna power, etc., that will work with
> Sprint? What I'm trying to say is "cost is not the issue" I want the
> coolest phone there is.

Anonymous
July 31, 2004 6:18:16 PM

Westcoast Sheri wrote:

> May I please have some phone suggestions? Are there any "super" phones
> out there (the kind that a movie star might buy) that have superior
> voice quality, super fantastic antenna power, etc., that will work with
> Sprint? What I'm trying to say is "cost is not the issue" I want the
> coolest phone there is.

"... the kind that a movie star might buy..."

"... the coolest phone there is."

Sad. Very sad.

Notan
Related resources
August 1, 2004 2:50:07 AM

Westcoast Sheri wrote:
> May I please have some phone suggestions? Are there any "super" phones
> out there (the kind that a movie star might buy) that have superior
> voice quality, super fantastic antenna power, etc., that will work with
> Sprint? What I'm trying to say is "cost is not the issue" I want the
> coolest phone there is.

Well, check out http://www.modphone.com
I like the Nokia 3205 and 6225 for looks. The A680 is nice too.
-mike
Anonymous
August 1, 2004 3:54:51 AM

In article <410BAA28.309A9F1@ddress.com>,
Notannotan@ddress.com says...
> "... the kind that a movie star might buy..."
>
> "... the coolest phone there is."
>
> Sad. Very sad.

Why? Because it's not your concern?

What *I* find sad is people who think they have to deride
someone else's desires.

--
RØß
O/Siris

O/Siris wrote:

> In article <410BAA28.309A9F1@ddress.com>,
> Notannotan@ddress.com says...
> > "... the kind that a movie star might buy..."
> >
> > "... the coolest phone there is."
> >
> > Sad. Very sad.
> >

> Why? Because it's not your concern?
>
> What *I* find sad is people who think they have to deride
> someone else's desires.

To each, his own.

Trying to impress people, with what you have, has always
been *way down* on my priority list, and, just like you,
I'm here to voice my opinions.

Notan
Anonymous
August 1, 2004 7:35:41 AM

On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 00:38:30 GMT, Notan <notan@ddress.com> wrote:

>O/Siris wrote:
>>
>> In article <410BAA28.309A9F1@ddress.com>,
>> Notannotan@ddress.com says...
>> > "... the kind that a movie star might buy..."
>> >
>> > "... the coolest phone there is."
>> >
>> > Sad. Very sad.
>> >

>> Why? Because it's not your concern?
>>
>> What *I* find sad is people who think they have to deride
>> someone else's desires.
>
>To each, his own.
>
>Trying to impress people, with what you have, has always
>been *way down* on my priority list, and, just like you,
>I'm here to voice my opinions.

I think all will agree this is a pointless and off-topic
thread, but as long as I'm here I feel compelled to point out that the
original poster seemed looking for personal satisfaction, not to
impress anyone. The implication, as I read it, of "kind a movie star
might buy" is one of extremely uncommon luxury. The OP may have odd
priorities, but I don't think you ought to let it get you down more
than a whole bunch of much worse stuff that motivates many in this
world. He/she is seeking harmless stimulation in a not completely
unconstructive way, why begrudge a person that? Thanks for listening.

DGI
Anonymous
August 1, 2004 6:41:58 PM

"David G. Imber" wrote:

> On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 00:38:30 GMT, Notan <notan@ddress.com> wrote:
>
> >O/Siris wrote:
> >>
> >> In article <410BAA28.309A9F1@ddress.com>,
> >> Notannotan@ddress.com says...

> >> Why? Because it's not your concern?
> >>
> >> What *I* find sad is people who think they have to deride
> >> someone else's desires.
> >
> >To each, his own.
> >
> >Trying to impress people, with what you have, has always
> >been *way down* on my priority list, and, just like you,
> >I'm here to voice my opinions.
>
> I think all will agree this is a pointless and off-topic
> thread, but as long as I'm here I feel compelled to point out that the
> original poster seemed looking for personal satisfaction, not to
> impress anyone. The implication, as I read it, of "kind a movie star
> might buy" is one of extremely uncommon luxury. The OP may have odd
> priorities, but I don't think you ought to let it get you down more
> than a whole bunch of much worse stuff that motivates many in this
> world. He/she is seeking harmless stimulation in a not completely
> unconstructive way, why begrudge a person that? Thanks for listening.

Point taken.

Notan
August 2, 2004 12:23:09 AM

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:51:46 GMT, Westcoast Sheri
<sheri_deb88@nospamun8nospam.com> wrote:

>May I please have some phone suggestions? Are there any "super" phones
>out there (the kind that a movie star might buy) that have superior
>voice quality, super fantastic antenna power, etc., that will work with
>Sprint? What I'm trying to say is "cost is not the issue" I want the
>coolest phone there is.

Treo 600!
Anonymous
August 2, 2004 8:31:27 AM

"O/Siris" <0sîrîs@sprîntpcs.côm> wrote in message news:MPG.1b75ed3fb708507b989a4b@netnews.comcast.net...
In article <410BAA28.309A9F1@ddress.com>,
Notannotan@ddress.com says...
>> "... the kind that a movie star might buy..."
>>
> "... the coolest phone there is."
>>
> Sad. Very sad.
>

>Why? Because it's not your concern?
>
>What *I* find sad is people who think they have to deride
>someone else's desires.

It is a bit sad that an educated person hasn't the foggiest notion
about marketing and economics. In order to make a profit, cell phone
manufacturers can only produce phones that will be sellable to a
mass market, not to a few movie stars.

--

John Richards
Anonymous

"TimL" <timlassiter@gmail.compost> wrote in message news:rq5rg0d9om296993ct8hbg968crhvs53l1@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:51:46 GMT, Westcoast Sheri
> <sheri_deb88@nospamun8nospam.com> wrote:
>
>>May I please have some phone suggestions? Are there any "super" phones
>>out there (the kind that a movie star might buy) that have superior
>>voice quality, super fantastic antenna power, etc., that will work with
>>Sprint? What I'm trying to say is "cost is not the issue" I want the
>>coolest phone there is.
>
> Treo 600!

The Treo 600 is indeed a 'cool' phone, but probably more popular
with businessmen and techies (nerds) than movie stars.

--

John Richards
Anonymous

Notan wrote:

> O/Siris wrote:
> >
> > In article <410BAA28.309A9F1@ddress.com>,
> > Notannotan@ddress.com says...
> > > "... the kind that a movie star might buy..."
> > >
> > > "... the coolest phone there is."
> > >
> > > Sad. Very sad.
> > >

> > Why? Because it's not your concern?
> >
> > What *I* find sad is people who think they have to deride
> > someone else's desires.
>
> To each, his own.
>
> Trying to impress people, with what you have, has always
> been *way down* on my priority list, and, just like you,
> I'm here to voice my opinions.
>
> Notan

Oh, uh, Notan, "impressing people," is not on my, "priority list," nor
any other, "list," of mine. However, it is curious that it is on
yours.... (you did say, in your own words, that it *is* on your,
"priority list." )

;-)
Anonymous
August 12, 2004 7:15:33 AM

In article <410C3BCE.36AA7915@ddress.com>,
Notannotan@ddress.com says...
> Trying to impress people, with what you have, has always
> been *way down* on my priority list, and, just like you,
> I'm here to voice my opinions.

Except no one said they were trying to impress. The OP
simply wants what the thread title says.

--
RØß
O/Siris
**A thing moderately good is not so good as it
ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a
virtue, but moderation in principle is always a
vice.**
-Thomas Paine. The Rights of Man. 1792-
Anonymous
August 12, 2004 8:01:01 AM

O/Siris wrote:

> In article <410C3BCE.36AA7915@ddress.com>,
> Notannotan@ddress.com says...
> > Trying to impress people, with what you have, has always
> > been *way down* on my priority list, and, just like you,
> > I'm here to voice my opinions.
> >

> Except no one said they were trying to impress. The OP
> simply wants what the thread title says.

Sorry, Rob, it's back to remedial reading.

The title said, "Whats best phone ever?"

The body said, "I want the coolest phone there is."

Not the same thing.

Notan
Anonymous
August 12, 2004 8:33:45 AM

In article <411AEB7D.44B7FC59@ddress.com>,
Notannotan@ddress.com says...
> The title said, "Whats best phone ever?"
>
> The body said, "I want the coolest phone there is."
>
> Not the same thing.
>
> Notan

Maybe not, but it still shows that no one was asking
specifically to impress anyone, which was the real point of
my response.

--
RØß
O/Siris