Sprint coverage in smokey mountains?

How good is the Sprint coverage in smokey mountain in pigeon forge and
gatlinburg area?

Thanks.

--
Hemant Shah /"\ ASCII ribbon campaign
E-mail: NoJunkMailshah@xnet.com \ / ---------------------

    In article <ce759q$6ns$1@new7.xnet.com>, shah@typhoon.xnet.com says...

    > How good is the Sprint coverage in smokey mountain in pigeon forge and
    > gatlinburg area?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Since no one else has spoken out, I'll simply speculate based on
    coverage maps and say it's iffy, at best. The west side of the
    Tennessee border is pretty much all roaming, from what I see. There's a
    little "finger" of coverage snakeing down southeast from Knoxville that
    *might* reach Gatlinburg. But I wouldn't count on it.

    --
    RØß
    O/Siris

    Thomas Paine, "The Rights of Man", 1792

    Hemant Shah <shah@typhoon.xnet.com> wrote in message news:<ce759q$6ns$1@new7.xnet.com>...
    > How good is the Sprint coverage in smokey mountain in pigeon forge and
    > gatlinburg area?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Sprint has coverage in the town of Gatlinburg, not in the park.
    (this is as of a couple of years ago)

    plenty of coverage in pig forge -

    While stranded on information super highway Mat Waites wrote:
    > Hemant Shah <shah@typhoon.xnet.com> wrote in message news:<ce759q$6ns$1@new7.xnet.com>...
    >> How good is the Sprint coverage in smokey mountain in pigeon forge and
    >> gatlinburg area?
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>

    > Sprint has coverage in the town of Gatlinburg, not in the park.
    > (this is as of a couple of years ago)
    >
    > plenty of coverage in pig forge -

    Thanks. I was there last week.

    Pigeon Forge as very good coverage. In gatlinburg the main strip of the town
    has good coverage, but if you go outside the strip then coverage os bad
    (e.g art and craft community did not have any coverage, but oder gatlinburg
    had good coverage).

    --
    Hemant Shah /"\ ASCII ribbon campaign
    E-mail: NoJunkMailshah@xnet.com \ / ---------------------
    X against HTML mail
    TO REPLY, REMOVE NoJunkMail / \ and postings
    FROM MY E-MAIL ADDRESS.
    -----------------[DO NOT SEND UNSOLICITED BULK E-MAIL]------------------
    I haven't lost my mind, Above opinions are mine only.
    it's backed up on tape somewhere. Others can have their own.

Sprint PCS Email Internet Service Providers