Gamepad for FIFA and NHL

Hi all !

What is the best gamepad for the abovementioned games ?

I am currently using a Microsoft gamepad, but i am considering buying a new
one with more buttons.

Thanks
Lading
5 answers Last reply
More about gamepad fifa
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "Lading" <vaksev@ofir.dk> wrote in message
    > Hi all !
    >
    > What is the best gamepad for the abovementioned games ?
    >
    > I am currently using a Microsoft gamepad, but i am considering buying a
    new
    > one with more buttons.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Lading

    I like the Logitech Wingman Cordless, but I don't play FIFA, just NHL and
    Madden.

    turk
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 21:43:30 GMT, "turk" <turk96@attbi.com> wrote:

    >"Lading" <vaksev@ofir.dk> wrote in message
    >> Hi all !
    >>
    >> What is the best gamepad for the abovementioned games ?
    >>
    >> I am currently using a Microsoft gamepad, but i am considering buying a
    >new
    >> one with more buttons.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> Lading
    >
    >I like the Logitech Wingman Cordless, but I don't play FIFA, just NHL and
    >Madden.
    >
    >turk

    I use it too.....nice pad. Use it primarily for Madden and EA NHL.
    Also works well for NFS:U
    ---------------

    Remove 24 to reply.
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    I am playing fifa by keyboard, its the best way for me. But if you plan to
    buy a gamepad you really should get one with a lot of buttons. I suggest you
    go straight to a store and test some gamepads for best handling, before you
    get suprised about others experience and your personal experience.

    "Lading" <vaksev@ofir.dk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hi all !
    >
    > What is the best gamepad for the abovementioned games ?
    >
    > I am currently using a Microsoft gamepad, but i am considering buying a
    new
    > one with more buttons.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Lading

  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Ok, I think I will try out some in a store.

    Thanks for the answers.

    Lading

    "H. Jörg" <lemoncore@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
    > I am playing fifa by keyboard, its the best way for me. But if you plan to
    > buy a gamepad you really should get one with a lot of buttons. I suggest
    you
    > go straight to a store and test some gamepads for best handling, before
    you
    > get suprised about others experience and your personal experience.
    >

    > "Lading" <vaksev@ofir.dk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > Hi all !
    > >
    > > What is the best gamepad for the abovementioned games ?
    > >
    > > I am currently using a Microsoft gamepad, but i am considering buying a
    > new
    > > one with more buttons.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > Lading

  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "Lading" <vaksev@ofir.dk> wrote in message news:<cj1oki$1a51$1@news.cybercity.dk>...
    > What is the best gamepad for the abovementioned games ?
    > I am currently using a Microsoft gamepad, but i am considering buying a new
    > one with more buttons.

    For what it's worth, I recently upgraded from that awful Gravis
    Aftershock gamepad when buying the new Madden 2005.
    I went with the Logitech Dual Analog. I played a couple games with and
    well...it just felt cheap. I took it back and plunked down another ten
    bucks and got the brand spanking new Logitech Rumblepad 2. It feels
    VERY solid and built much better.
    I haven't played FIFA nor NHL with it but I imagine it would be a nice
    fit.

PC gaming Games Gamepad Video Games