Gamepad for FIFA and NHL

Hi all !

What is the best gamepad for the abovementioned games ?

I am currently using a Microsoft gamepad, but i am considering buying a new
one with more buttons.

Thanks
Lading

Turk

Distinguished
May 25, 2003

"Lading" <vaksev@ofir.dk> wrote in message
> Hi all !
>
> What is the best gamepad for the abovementioned games ?
>
> I am currently using a Microsoft gamepad, but i am considering buying a
new
> one with more buttons.
>
> Thanks
> Lading

I like the Logitech Wingman Cordless, but I don't play FIFA, just NHL and
Madden.

turk

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 21:43:30 GMT, "turk" <turk96@attbi.com> wrote:

>"Lading" <vaksev@ofir.dk> wrote in message
>> Hi all !
>>
>> What is the best gamepad for the abovementioned games ?
>>
>> I am currently using a Microsoft gamepad, but i am considering buying a
>new
>> one with more buttons.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Lading
>
>I like the Logitech Wingman Cordless, but I don't play FIFA, just NHL and
>Madden.
>
>turk

I use it too.....nice pad. Use it primarily for Madden and EA NHL.
Also works well for NFS:U
---------------

Remove 24 to reply.

I am playing fifa by keyboard, its the best way for me. But if you plan to
buy a gamepad you really should get one with a lot of buttons. I suggest you
go straight to a store and test some gamepads for best handling, before you
get suprised about others experience and your personal experience.

"Lading" <vaksev@ofir.dk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi all !
>
> What is the best gamepad for the abovementioned games ?
>
> I am currently using a Microsoft gamepad, but i am considering buying a
new
> one with more buttons.
>
> Thanks
> Lading

Ok, I think I will try out some in a store.

Thanks for the answers.

Lading

"H. Jörg" <lemoncore@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> I am playing fifa by keyboard, its the best way for me. But if you plan to
> buy a gamepad you really should get one with a lot of buttons. I suggest
you
> go straight to a store and test some gamepads for best handling, before
you
> get suprised about others experience and your personal experience.
>

> "Lading" <vaksev@ofir.dk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > Hi all !
> >
> > What is the best gamepad for the abovementioned games ?
> >
> > I am currently using a Microsoft gamepad, but i am considering buying a
> new
> > one with more buttons.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Lading

"Lading" <vaksev@ofir.dk> wrote in message news:<cj1oki$1a51$1@news.cybercity.dk>...
> What is the best gamepad for the abovementioned games ?
> I am currently using a Microsoft gamepad, but i am considering buying a new
> one with more buttons.

For what it's worth, I recently upgraded from that awful Gravis
Aftershock gamepad when buying the new Madden 2005.
I went with the Logitech Dual Analog. I played a couple games with and
well...it just felt cheap. I took it back and plunked down another ten
bucks and got the brand spanking new Logitech Rumblepad 2. It feels
VERY solid and built much better.
I haven't played FIFA nor NHL with it but I imagine it would be a nice
fit.