sprint insurance

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
July 30, 2004 9:56:07 PM

heres one for for everyone!

My wife washed and dried her phone Samsung a660 I think. Anyway she has
insurance in it and was told it would be $35 to replace it. What I need to
know is she going to go through hell to get a replacement?

thanks to anyone how can help

More about : sprint insurance

Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
July 30, 2004 10:05:24 PM

I dropped my phone twice in 1 day and snapped the antennae off. I
walked into a sprint store, told them what I did and they gave me a new
(refurbished) phone. FREE.

Brillo wrote:
> heres one for for everyone!
>
> My wife washed and dried her phone Samsung a660 I think. Anyway she has
> insurance in it and was told it would be $35 to replace it. What I need to
> know is she going to go through hell to get a replacement?
>

> thanks to anyone how can help
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
July 30, 2004 10:05:25 PM

Jim85CJ <jim_85cj@nospamyahoo.com> wrote:
> I dropped my phone twice in 1 day and snapped the antennae off. I
> walked into a sprint store, told them what I did and they gave me a new
> (refurbished) phone. FREE.

That's a different situation. I've had Alltel and Verizon give me antennas
in the past too - they usually cost around $10 or so (depending on phone
model), but if you get the right CSR, sometimes they'll just give you one.

What we are looking at here is more extensive damage to the phone, and since
insurance is involved, there is a specific procedure that must be followed.

Since I've never had to make an insurance claim with Sprint, my suggestion is
to call *2 or 888-211-4PCS and check with Customer Service on the proper
procedure.

a b Ô Samsung
July 30, 2004 11:44:41 PM

I didn't get a new antennae, I got a complete phone...

!