madden franchise question

So I did a fantasy draft in the franchise mode. But when I play a game, it
doesnt let me choose plays? It says waht formation and play at the top and
always after every play, you watch the players huddle and talk and then they
go to the line of scrimmage but i cant choose a play unless i audible.

what do i need to do to make it like normal when i play a quick game?
3 answers Last reply
More about madden franchise question
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    on game settings there's coach mode, player mode, and classic. set it to
    classic

    "warlord716 yahoo.com>" <warlord716@<NOSPAM> wrote in message
    > So I did a fantasy draft in the franchise mode. But when I play a game,
    > it doesnt let me choose plays? It says waht formation and play at the top
    > and always after every play, you watch the players huddle and talk and
    > then they go to the line of scrimmage but i cant choose a play unless i
    > audible.
    >
    > what do i need to do to make it like normal when i play a quick game?

  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
    > on game settings there's coach mode, player mode, and classic. set it to
    > classic

    alright thanks...
    One other question, how do i get upgrades to my stadium in franchise mode?
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    >"fredrickson" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
    >> on game settings there's coach mode, player mode, and classic. set it to
    >> classic
    >
    >alright thanks...
    >One other question, how do i get upgrades to my stadium in franchise mode?

    You open up your game manual and turn to the page that discusses this. That
    would be your first step.

PC gaming Games Video Games