Dumbass

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

Is there any way of importing my own mp3s into the game?

The options have a jukebox page, but i can't see a way to import mp3s..

>Is there any way of importing my own mp3s into the game?
>
>The options have a jukebox page, but i can't see a way to import mp3s..

This is covered in the manual...

It would have been a bit more constructive if you just told him how. I
myself would like to know and i've lost my manual.

"ThE AnArKrIsT" <thirdandten@aol.comNoSpAm> wrote in message
> >Is there any way of importing my own mp3s into the game?
>>
>>The options have a jukebox page, but i can't see a way to import mp3s..
>
> This is covered in the manual...

jayhawker

Andre L. wrote:

> It would have been a bit more constructive if you just told him how. I
> myself would like to know and i've lost my manual.

Pirates lose manuals all the time.

> "ThE AnArKrIsT" <thirdandten@aol.comNoSpAm> wrote in message
>
>>>Is there any way of importing my own mp3s into the game?
>>>
>>>The options have a jukebox page, but i can't see a way to import mp3s..
>>
>>This is covered in the manual...

want me to send you the UPC barcode on the box? will i get an answer then?
yikes...

"Jayhawker" <RockChalk@Jayhawk.KU> wrote in message

> Andre L. wrote:
>
>> It would have been a bit more constructive if you just told him how. I
>> myself would like to know and i've lost my manual.
>>

> Pirates lose manuals all the time.
>

>> "ThE AnArKrIsT" <thirdandten@aol.comNoSpAm> wrote in message

>>>This is covered in the manual...

>want me to send you the UPC barcode on the box? will i get an answer then?
>yikes...

How about the original receipt? NOT a photocopy, since those can be, uh,
pirated.