Error 404.. when attempting to view pics?

For the first time ever, I am now receiving an error 404 message when
I click on the link to view a pic sent to me by someone else's camera
phone (also a Sanyo 8100 like mine).. or when I "test" send myself a
pic..

Has anyone else experienced this; if so, can you shed some light on
how to "fix" it? Sprint Data Services filled out a ticket, told me to
reset my vision browser, but we unable to help further than telling me
to wait for a call from their tech's..

BTW, I can send pictures OK..

~cerealtrader

In article <e06961a1.0408020938.86da329@posting.google.com>,
cerealtrader@yahoo.com says...
> For the first time ever, I am now receiving an error 404 message when
> I click on the link to view a pic sent to me by someone else's camera
> phone (also a Sanyo 8100 like mine).. or when I "test" send myself a
> pic..
>
> Has anyone else experienced this; if so, can you shed some light on
> how to "fix" it? Sprint Data Services filled out a ticket, told me to
> reset my vision browser, but we unable to help further than telling me
> to wait for a call from their tech's..
>
> BTW, I can send pictures OK..
>
> ~cerealtrader

Are you receiving the share on your phone, or on the PC?

--
RØß
O/Siris

Thomas Paine, "The Rights of Man", 1792

O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.côm> wrote in message news:<MPG.1b798d6e8cbc5bb398968d@free.teranews.com>...
> In article <e06961a1.0408020938.86da329@posting.google.com>,
> cerealtrader@yahoo.com says...
> > For the first time ever, I am now receiving an error 404 message when
> > I click on the link to view a pic sent to me by someone else's camera
> > phone (also a Sanyo 8100 like mine).. or when I "test" send myself a
> > pic..
> >
> > Has anyone else experienced this; if so, can you shed some light on
> > how to "fix" it? Sprint Data Services filled out a ticket, told me to
> > reset my vision browser, but we unable to help further than telling me
> > to wait for a call from their tech's..
> >
> > BTW, I can send pictures OK..
> >
> > ~cerealtrader
> >

> Are you receiving the share on your phone, or on the PC?
>
> --
> RØß
> O/Siris

I am attempting to view the pic on my phone, as always.

I figured out, as an alternative, that I can get pics if they are sent
to my cell phone number, but not if sent in the usual way as a picture
share to my phones email address (which, admittedly, is a huge hassle
anyway.. talk about silly workarounds do some things on the 8100; get
alert that you have an email. Exit. Scroll to email. Go online to
get email. Select email for picture share. Scroll down. Click on
link to picture. Is it not possible to simply send an alert to a
phyone, with a link to the pic in it, or even just send the pic?

~cerealtrader

BTW, Sprint's estimated time to respond is 51 hours.. I was reminded
that this is figured in business hours, so as to not expect an answer
anytime this week..