Madden 2005: Keyboard and Mouse?

I've never played Madden 2005, nor do I have a controller, so I'm using
keyboard and mouse. I find myself a bit confused by the game.

Are there tutorials anywhere that will help me do extreme basics, like
picking a play and getting my guy to move in the right direction?

"Sightreader" <sightreader@stopspam.com> wrote in message
> I've never played Madden 2005, nor do I have a controller, so I'm using
> keyboard and mouse. I find myself a bit confused by the game.
>
> Are there tutorials anywhere that will help me do extreme basics, like
> picking a play and getting my guy to move in the right direction?

Yes, and also Drills as well. But playing Madden on a keyboard is pretty
difficult.

Jonah Falcon

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

you can get a controller for around 20 bucks.... DONT buy the logitech
controller! Its buggy for a lot of people.

--
Jamie
For every door that closes, A window opens.
"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> "Sightreader" <sightreader@stopspam.com> wrote in message
> > I've never played Madden 2005, nor do I have a controller, so I'm using
> > keyboard and mouse. I find myself a bit confused by the game.
> >
> > Are there tutorials anywhere that will help me do extreme basics, like
> > picking a play and getting my guy to move in the right direction?
>
> Yes, and also Drills as well. But playing Madden on a keyboard is pretty
> difficult.
>
> Jonah Falcon

---

Andrew

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 17:44:45 GMT, "Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote:

>you can get a controller for around 20 bucks.... DONT buy the logitech
>controller! Its buggy for a lot of people.

As I have written many times before, the Logitech Wingman Cordless
works just fine, including the buttons having the right assignments.
This is based on Madden 2003/4, I don't have 2005.

OK, I think I got the Microsoft Force Feedback joystick to work for at least
the basic stuff. Now I just have to slog my way through all the key
assignment
charts to figure out how to do basic stuff, like control views and players!

Do they sell a tips and tricks book for Madden 2005?

"Sightreader" <sightreader@stopspam.com> wrote in message
> Are there tutorials anywhere that will help me do extreme basics, like
> picking a play and getting my guy to move in the right direction?

Andrew

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 05:06:16 GMT, "Sightreader"
<sightreader@stopspam.com> wrote:

>Do they sell a tips and tricks book for Madden 2005?

I have the Prima guide for 2004 and it doesn't have the basics you
seem to be after.