Madden 2005: Keyboard and Mouse?

I've never played Madden 2005, nor do I have a controller, so I'm using
keyboard and mouse. I find myself a bit confused by the game.

Are there tutorials anywhere that will help me do extreme basics, like
picking a play and getting my guy to move in the right direction?
5 answers Last reply
More about madden 2005 keyboard mouse
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "Sightreader" <sightreader@stopspam.com> wrote in message
    > I've never played Madden 2005, nor do I have a controller, so I'm using
    > keyboard and mouse. I find myself a bit confused by the game.
    >
    > Are there tutorials anywhere that will help me do extreme basics, like
    > picking a play and getting my guy to move in the right direction?

    Yes, and also Drills as well. But playing Madden on a keyboard is pretty
    difficult.

    Jonah Falcon
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    you can get a controller for around 20 bucks.... DONT buy the logitech
    controller! Its buggy for a lot of people.

    --
    Jamie
    For every door that closes, A window opens.
    "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message

    > "Sightreader" <sightreader@stopspam.com> wrote in message
    > > I've never played Madden 2005, nor do I have a controller, so I'm using
    > > keyboard and mouse. I find myself a bit confused by the game.
    > >
    > > Are there tutorials anywhere that will help me do extreme basics, like
    > > picking a play and getting my guy to move in the right direction?
    >
    > Yes, and also Drills as well. But playing Madden on a keyboard is pretty
    > difficult.
    >
    > Jonah Falcon

    ---
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 17:44:45 GMT, "Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote:

    >you can get a controller for around 20 bucks.... DONT buy the logitech
    >controller! Its buggy for a lot of people.

    As I have written many times before, the Logitech Wingman Cordless
    works just fine, including the buttons having the right assignments.
    This is based on Madden 2003/4, I don't have 2005.
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    OK, I think I got the Microsoft Force Feedback joystick to work for at least
    the basic stuff. Now I just have to slog my way through all the key
    assignment
    charts to figure out how to do basic stuff, like control views and players!

    Do they sell a tips and tricks book for Madden 2005?

    "Sightreader" <sightreader@stopspam.com> wrote in message
    > Are there tutorials anywhere that will help me do extreme basics, like
    > picking a play and getting my guy to move in the right direction?

  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 05:06:16 GMT, "Sightreader"
    <sightreader@stopspam.com> wrote:

    >Do they sell a tips and tricks book for Madden 2005?

    I have the Prima guide for 2004 and it doesn't have the basics you
    seem to be after.

PC gaming Mice Games Keyboards Video Games