  • Nextel
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
August 2, 2004 5:59:01 PM

A friend of mine working in the cell industry was talking about some rumors
he heard going around that nextel may be trying to make it possible to use
readylink and direct connect across carriers. I know this has been talked
about before and now I know nextel is buying some new spectrum bands to
broaden their coverage. Anyone heard anything?

Capt.

More about : sprint nextel

August 3, 2004 11:34:37 AM

PoC standards, completely independent of Nextel, are being developed
for intercarrier "push-to-talk".

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 13:59:01 -0500, "Capn" <capn@charter.net> wrote:

>A friend of mine working in the cell industry was talking about some rumors
>he heard going around that nextel may be trying to make it possible to use
>readylink and direct connect across carriers. I know this has been talked
>about before and now I know nextel is buying some new spectrum bands to
>broaden their coverage. Anyone heard anything?
>
>Capt.

Anonymous
August 3, 2004 3:16:39 PM

so who is developing these standards?

<paul@wren.cc.kux.edu> wrote in message
> PoC standards, completely independent of Nextel, are being developed
> for intercarrier "push-to-talk".
>
> On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 13:59:01 -0500, "Capn" <capn@charter.net> wrote:
>
> >A friend of mine working in the cell industry was talking about some
rumors
> >he heard going around that nextel may be trying to make it possible to
use
> >readylink and direct connect across carriers. I know this has been talked
> >about before and now I know nextel is buying some new spectrum bands to
> >broaden their coverage. Anyone heard anything?
> >
> >Capt.

August 4, 2004 11:37:27 AM

Find out here

http://mobileadvisor.com/doc/13864