Sony Clie, sync to palm desktop but have outlook calendar

June 19, 2004 9:34:52 PM

I have a Sony Clie and I use intellisync that came with the device to sync
to Palm Desktop. However, I was wondering if there was a free way to get
the calendar data into outlook while still having intellisync set to sync
with Palm Desktop.

I do not want to sync between Outlook and Palm Desktop, I simply want to
also import the data into outlook.

I realize I could change the settings in intellisync to import into Outlook
and then set them back to sync with Palm Desktop but that requires quite a
few clicks and I was wondering if there was something that was easier yet
also free. Perhaps some kind of standalone free program or conduit that
will import the data into Outlook?

Thanks in advance,

Jason
Anonymous
June 19, 2004 9:46:28 PM

On 19-Jun-2004, "Jason Silverman" <mystojayNOSPAM@optonline.net> Flushed this
thought from his brain to the screen::

> I realize I could change the settings in intellisync to import into Outlook
> and then set them back to sync with Palm Desktop but that requires quite a
> few clicks and I was wondering if there was something that was easier yet
> also free. Perhaps some kind of standalone free program or conduit that
> will import the data into Outlook?

Check out Office Connect: http://www.nxsoftware.com . Does just what you
asked, it imports Palm Desktop to Outlook.

WyreNut

--
You can't shake hands with a clenched fist! -- Indira Ghandi
Anonymous

Sorry but I was looking for something free.
!