Motorola V60v

Last response: in Network Providers
August 3, 2004 10:34:54 PM

I bit the bullet and bought the Motorola V60v through Sprint.
I have not received it yet but once I do I'll post a review.
For now I wanted to know if anyone knows if the Phone is able to have
a USB Data Cable hooked up. Most every other Moto Phone does but I
cannot confirm it on this phone, Sprint was unable to help.

Any help would be appreciated
There is a link to a data cable/software package for sale on RPI but
I'm not convinced it's compatible

More about : motorola v60v

August 6, 2004 12:41:40 PM

I don't know about v60v data cable availability but can confirm that the
"standard" Mot USB data cable (for other v60 series phone) is not
compatible.

!