marantz cdr300

Last response: in Home Audio
February 17, 2005 6:54:43 PM

anybody have any experience using cdr300 w/ condensor mics to record
acoustic music live? any way to decrease hiss?

mic placement?

More about : marantz cdr300

Anonymous
February 18, 2005 3:33:14 AM

awwright wrote:

> anybody have any experience using cdr300 w/ condensor mics to record
> acoustic music live? any way to decrease hiss?

Noticeable hiss with 16 bits available? What are the venues in which you
record? What mics are you using? Gain staging? Outboard preamp or
built-in?

> mic placement?

Maybe, but not my first guess. Where are you putting hte mics?

--
ha
!