Transfering Madden 04 settings and saves help

xyz

I have a fresh install of Madden 2004 on a new hard drive. I still have
access to the files on my old hard drive which contains my old install of
the game. Which files do I transfer over to regain my settings, saves, etc.
Thank You

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

On WinXP go into my documents. There should be a Madden NFL 2004 folder in
there. Copy that folder to My Documents on the new Hard drive. If you have
trouble then start Madden create a profile, then exit. Go back to My
Documents then overwrite the new Madden folder with the old one. Hope that
helps.

--
Jamie
For every door that closes, A window opens.
"XYZ" <jwel@core.com> wrote in message
> I have a fresh install of Madden 2004 on a new hard drive. I still have
> access to the files on my old hard drive which contains my old install of
> the game. Which files do I transfer over to regain my settings, saves,
etc.
> Thank You

---