Good-bye apologists and alt.cellular.sprintpcs

No need to put up with a newsgroup full of incorrect information by
self-appointed know it alls, with unbearable arrogance. No need to fight
through virus and worm laden posts. No need to fight through personal
vendettas, and obscenity laden posts.

http://www.sprintpcsinfo.com covers SprintPCS

As they say:

"...like all carriers, Sprint PCS has some major problems. This site is created
to help you work around them, get the best service, and hold Sprint accountable
for the stuff that they screw up on."
============================
and zero defending of Sprint, just the facts, not the spin

..com <wimax0007@aol.com> wrote:
> No need to put up with a newsgroup full of incorrect information by
> self-appointed know it alls, with unbearable arrogance.

Which is why it's a good thing you're leaving. Of course, I know you're lying
and I know you will be back to antagonize us at some future date.

I won't miss you.

wimax0007@aol.com (.com) wrote, in Message-id:
<20040804110726.19052.00003354@mb-m06.aol.com>

>No need to put up with a newsgroup full of incorrect information by
>self-appointed know it alls, with unbearable arrogance. No need to fight
>through virus and worm laden posts. No need to fight through personal
>vendettas, and obscenity laden posts.

Exactly right! What took you so long to figure it out?

>http://www.sprintpcsinfo.com covers SprintPCS
>
>As they say:
>
>"...like all carriers, Sprint PCS has some major problems. This site is
>created
>to help you work around them, get the best service, and hold Sprint
>accountable
>for the stuff that they screw up on."
>============================
>and zero defending of Sprint, just the facts, not the spin

:::yawn:::

You'll just morph and continue posting your lie, half-truths, and distortions.
Hey, I hope you keep your word, so that I don't have to wade through all your
disruptive posts.

In article <20040804110726.19052.00003354@mb-m06.aol.com>,
wimax0007@aol.com (.com) writes:
> No need to put up with a newsgroup full of incorrect information by
> self-appointed know it alls, ...
[snip]

I gather you must be an ex-SPCS customer? Why are you hanging around
here, then? Leave it behind. Get on with your life.

I've posted some comments about my impending departure from SPCS.
I'm hanging around to finish the conversation. Once the thread
grinds to a halt, and assuming I actually do fire SPCS (which is
lookin' kinda likely): I'll remove this NG from my "subscribed" list
and never darken its doorstep again.

I mean: What would be the point in hanging around here after that
point? To warn unsuspecting victims of the terrible mistake they're
about to make, signing-up with SPCS? Ha! Truth be told: There
appears to be little to differentiate SPCS from its competition,
these days, so what would be the point in that?

Just get over it. Move on. Life's too short.

--
Jim Seymour | PGP Public Key available at:
WARNING: The "From:" address | http://www.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/pks-commands.html

Jim Seymour <jseymour@linxnet.com> wrote:

> I mean: What would be the point in hanging around here after that
> point?

Trolling is the only way Phillipe can make himself feel needed.

"NotRobertM" <wimax07@aol.com> wrote in message
> wimax0007@aol.com (.com) wrote, in Message-id:
> <20040804110726.19052.00003354@mb-m06.aol.com>
>
> >No need to put up with a newsgroup full of incorrect information by
> >self-appointed know it alls, with unbearable arrogance. No need to fight
> >through virus and worm laden posts. No need to fight through personal
> >vendettas, and obscenity laden posts.
>
> Exactly right! What took you so long to figure it out?
>

> >http://www.sprintpcsinfo.com covers SprintPCS
> >
> >As they say:
> >
> >"...like all carriers, Sprint PCS has some major problems. This site is
> >created
> >to help you work around them, get the best service, and hold Sprint
> >accountable
> >for the stuff that they screw up on."
> >============================
> >and zero defending of Sprint, just the facts, not the spin
>
> :::yawn:::
>
> You'll just morph and continue posting your lie, half-truths, and
distortions.
> Hey, I hope you keep your word, so that I don't have to wade through all
your
> disruptive posts.

Those were almost my same words I didn't post earlier. Thought I'd let a few
others post before me ... LOL.

In that prior un-posted message, I also said that we should start a pool, on
when our little troll would be returning ... under a different ID ...

For yours truly, one week tops ... Mark me down for 8-11-04.

Bob

..com wrote:

> No need to put up with a newsgroup full of incorrect information by
> self-appointed know it alls, with unbearable arrogance. No need to fight
> through virus and worm laden posts. No need to fight through personal
> vendettas, and obscenity laden posts.
>
> http://www.sprintpcsinfo.com covers SprintPCS

I had wondered how long it would be until phillipe started plugging this
site. About 1/2 of the info on the site is useful, and of that info,
nearly all of it was already scooped by some other site before
sprinpcsinfo gets wind of it.

The rest is speculation and conspiracy theorizing that does indeed bear
a striking resemblance to the type of stuff philly posts here.

--
e-mail address fudged to thwart spammers.
Transpose the c's and a's in my address in order to reply.

"Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:iV9Qc.8745$cK.262@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...

> In that prior un-posted message, I also said that we should start a pool, on
> when our little troll would be returning ... under a different ID ...
>
> For yours truly, one week tops ... Mark me down for 8-11-04.
>
> Bob

Return? You are way too optimistic to think he'll leave at all.
At best, he'll lurk for a short while, but he won't really leave.
He's like a child playing with matches.
The flames he can ignite are fascinatingly irresistible to him.
---JRC---

In article <sqeQc.3642$eK.639@fe36.usenetserver.com>,
sacredpoet@sacredpoet.com says...
> I had wondered how long it would be until phillipe started plugging this
> site. About 1/2 of the info on the site is useful, and of that info,

Not to mention that, just a few months back, he was calling its
webmaster a blind SPCS apologist.

--
RØß
O/Siris

Thomas Paine, "The Rights of Man", 1792

wimax0007@aol.com (.com) aka Yaovert YYY@Rice.edu wrote:

>No need to put up with a newsgroup full of incorrect information by
>self-appointed know it alls, with unbearable arrogance. No need to fight
>through virus and worm laden posts. No need to fight through personal
>vendettas, and obscenity laden posts.
>
>http://www.sprintpcsinfo.com covers SprintPCS
>
>As they say:
>
>"...like all carriers, Sprint PCS has some major problems. This site is
>created
>to help you work around them, get the best service, and hold Sprint
>accountable
>for the stuff that they screw up on."
>and zero defending of Sprint, just the facts, not the spin

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Filthy Troll Boi is back

Hahahahahahahahahahaha