Sports games are EVIL, the DEVIL wrote them in HELL ! ! !

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports,can.uucp,alt.evil (More info?)

Sports games are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you play Sports games, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing them now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Sports games are evil, playing them is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
witches like Sports games.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

Sports games were written by SATAN in Hell's Kitchen ! ! !
4 answers Last reply
More about sports games evil devil wrote hell
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports,can.uucp,alt.evil (More info?)

    "Karl-Hugo Weesberg" <netspider4@lycos.com> wrote in message
    > Sports games are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to collect
    > your
    > souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >
    > If you play Sports games, you will lose your soul to be damned
    > for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
    > for all eternity.
    >
    > So stop playing them now to save your soul.
    >
    > Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
    > your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
    > prevent Armageddon.
    >
    > Sports games are evil, playing them is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
    > witches like Sports games.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
    >
    > Sports games were written by SATAN in Hell's Kitchen ! ! !

    Coincidentally, I root for the New Jersey Devils. I'd LOVE to have Satan on
    the team, too. Miroslav Satan, that is.

    Jonah Falcon
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports,can.uucp,alt.evil (More info?)

    "Karl-Hugo Weesberg" <netspider4@lycos.com> wrote in message

    > Sports games are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to collect
    your
    > souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

    I can confirm this. In 1975, I played my Black Sabbath album "Masters of
    Reality" backwards and it predicted this anomaly with incredible accuracy.

    Of course, it also said to always feed my dog Purina One .. but I let that
    one go.
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports,can.uucp,alt.evil (More info?)

    "JB" <JB@bullet.net> wrote in message

    > "Karl-Hugo Weesberg" <netspider4@lycos.com> wrote in message
    >
    >> Sports games are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to collect
    > your
    >> souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >
    > I can confirm this. In 1975, I played my Black Sabbath album "Masters of
    > Reality" backwards and it predicted this anomaly with incredible accuracy.

    When you play it backwards, it says "You will play XBox console sports
    games"...

    Jonah Falcon
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports,can.uucp,alt.evil (More info?)

    > "Karl-Hugo Weesberg" <netspider4@lycos.com> wrote in message
    >
    > > Sports games were written by SATAN in Hell's Kitchen ! ! !

    Hmmm...

    1. Last week (before my furniture arrived) I was writing the patch for
    Football Mogul in my kitchen.

    2. My new kitchen has a freezer (and for the first time ever, an ice
    cube dispenser!)

    3. Hell has frozen over
    (http://foxsports.news.com.au/print/0,8668,11150497-23210,00.html)

    Therefore, I am Satan.

    QED

    I KNEW there was a reason that "Clayton" rhymes with "Satan".

    Clay (Clayton) Dreslough

    P.S. Go SOX!!!

PC gaming Devil Games Video Games