FIFA 2005

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

Just the Demo, seems ok. I want to check winning seven eleven. I hear
thats better than Fifa.

--
Jamie
For every door that closes, A window opens.
"ReSiStEnC" <gtg593p@mail.gatech.edu> wrote in message
> anyone played fifa 05?

---

"ReSiStEnC" <gtg593p@mail.gatech.edu> wrote in message
> anyone played fifa 05?

i dont think pro evo 4 is for pc?

"Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote in message
> Just the Demo, seems ok. I want to check winning seven eleven. I hear
> thats better than Fifa.

Miles better. In fact, planets apart. Pro Evo 4(Winning Eleven) makes Fifa
2005 look, and feel, like a damp fart.

> "ReSiStEnC" <gtg593p@mail.gatech.edu> wrote in message
>> anyone played fifa 05?
>>

> i dont think pro evo 4 is for pc?

It will be.
http://play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=PC&title=180527

Until then, Pro Evolution 3 is still better.

KG

Distinguished
May 21, 2004

"redTed" <redted@nthelloworld.com> wrote in message

Google hasn't caught up yet--replaying to this post:

> "Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote in message
> > Just the Demo, seems ok. I want to check winning seven eleven. I hear
> > thats better than Fifa.
> >
> Miles better. In fact, planets apart. Pro Evo 4(Winning Eleven) makes Fifa
> 2005 look, and feel, like a damp fart.

Swings and roundabouts, games of two halves. FIFA is licenced and has most
of the teams from about 20 leagues. PES isn't. So, if you wanna play as Man
U try FIFA, if you wanna play as West Manchester Reds play PES.

And with FIFA 2005 gameplay is actually getting MUCH better.

--
dr. mabuse
brainwave@instamail.org

Or, one could just get the superpack for we7i which gives you all the names
and has a no-cd fix and generally most-excellent play. There is no need or
reason to have/play FIFA 2005 on the PC except if you want something that
is less like soccer than the we7i alternative.

"redTed" <redted@nthelloworld.com> wrote in message

> "Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote in message
> > Just the Demo, seems ok. I want to check winning seven eleven. I hear
> > thats better than Fifa.
> >
> Miles better. In fact, planets apart. Pro Evo 4(Winning Eleven) makes Fifa
> 2005 look, and feel, like a damp fart.

Swings and roundabouts, games of two halves. FIFA is licenced and has most
of the teams from about 20 leagues. PES isn't. So, if you wanna play as Man
U try FIFA, if you wanna play as West Manchester Reds play PES.

And with FIFA 2005 gameplay is actually getting MUCH better.

--
dr. mabuse
brainwave@instamail.org
"Duran Duran swooned us to altitudes ecclesiastic." - Village Voice

> Swings and roundabouts, games of two halves. FIFA is licenced and has most
> of the teams from about 20 leagues. PES isn't. So, if you wanna play as
> Man
> U try FIFA, if you wanna play as West Manchester Reds play PES.
>
> And with FIFA 2005 gameplay is actually getting MUCH better.

So, if you want a game of football, you play Pro Evo. If you want a game of
spot the star players, you get Fifa.
Hmmm, which one to pick ?
It's getting better ? I think it's getting far worse. In fact, EA has lost
the plot with Fifa and should stick to NHL, TW and Madden games, which are
far superior to their football efforts.

That redted is a funny kid....

> > Swings and roundabouts, games of two halves. FIFA is licenced and has
most
> > of the teams from about 20 leagues. PES isn't. So, if you wanna play as
> > Man
> > U try FIFA, if you wanna play as West Manchester Reds play PES.
> >
> > And with FIFA 2005 gameplay is actually getting MUCH better.
> >

> So, if you want a game of football, you play Pro Evo. If you want a game
of
> spot the star players, you get Fifa.
> Hmmm, which one to pick ?
> It's getting better ? I think it's getting far worse. In fact, EA has lost
> the plot with Fifa and should stick to NHL, TW and Madden games, which are
> far superior to their football efforts.

"redTed" <redted@nthelloworld.com> wrote in message

> > Swings and roundabouts, games of two halves. FIFA is licenced and has
most
> > of the teams from about 20 leagues. PES isn't. So, if you wanna play as
> > Man
> > U try FIFA, if you wanna play as West Manchester Reds play PES.
> >
> > And with FIFA 2005 gameplay is actually getting MUCH better.
> >

> So, if you want a game of football, you play Pro Evo. If you want a game
of
> spot the star players, you get Fifa.
> Hmmm, which one to pick ?
> It's getting better ? I think it's getting far worse. In fact, EA has lost
> the plot with Fifa and should stick to NHL, TW and Madden games, which are
> far superior to their football efforts.

EA's NHL franchise is shite. pure shite.

I've had a lot of fun with FIFA and the realism really lends itself to the
game.

I might get Pro Evo, but only on PC so I can update it with real teams and
people.

Let's face it, licensed game have licenses for a reason.

--
dr. mabuse
brainwave@instamail.org
"Duran Duran swooned us to altitudes ecclesiastic." - Village Voice

> EA's NHL franchise is shite. pure shite.
>
> I've had a lot of fun with FIFA and the realism really lends itself to the
> game.
>
> I might get Pro Evo, but only on PC so I can update it with real teams and
> people.
>
> Let's face it, licensed game have licenses for a reason.

They sure do..to make mugs, who don't know what real football is like, buy
their inferior effort.

I agree FIFA 2005 is much improved. Loading things took forever on
2004 but now it's ten times quicker. And the navigation is simpler.
The "first touch" feature is a nice improvement, as well- and easy to
adapt to.

I have Winning 7 Eleven for PC and it's nice- but I don't like the
generic graphics.

klgore@mailinator.com (kg) wrote in message news:<db6eb0c9.0410270924.73c19ed4@posting.google.com>...
> "redTed" <redted@nthelloworld.com> wrote in message
>
> Google hasn't caught up yet--replaying to this post:
> >
> > "Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote in message
> > > Just the Demo, seems ok. I want to check winning seven eleven. I hear
> > > thats better than Fifa.
> > >
> > Miles better. In fact, planets apart. Pro Evo 4(Winning Eleven) makes Fifa
> > 2005 look, and feel, like a damp fart.
>
> Swings and roundabouts, games of two halves. FIFA is licenced and has most
> of the teams from about 20 leagues. PES isn't. So, if you wanna play as Man
> U try FIFA, if you wanna play as West Manchester Reds play PES.
>
> And with FIFA 2005 gameplay is actually getting MUCH better.
>
> --
> dr. mabuse
> brainwave@instamail.org
> "Duran Duran swooned us to altitudes ecclesiastic." - Village Voice
>
> Or, one could just get the superpack for we7i which gives you all the names
> and has a no-cd fix and generally most-excellent play. There is no need or
> reason to have/play FIFA 2005 on the PC except if you want something that
> is less like soccer than the we7i alternative.

Hi Does anyone know how to use the upgrades in FIFA-2005.
It says each upgrade requires 100 pts.
I have 180 pts, but when I clik on any of the options viz. striker,
midfield, defence, etc, I just get the description of what the upgrade
will give me.

How do you do that?

- Jitesh