Which is better Tiger 2004 or 2005 fpr the PC

I am considering purchasing on EA Tiger Woods 2004 or TW 2005. I can
get TW 2004 for 10 bucks and TW 2005 for 30 bucks (on sale at CC).
But, I am not really concerned about price. To that end, which is the
better game, independent of price.

Which should I buy, which is more fun and less buggy.

Feel free to list advantages and disadvantages of both, although try
and pick one: TW 2004 or TW 2005 for the PC.

Thanks in advance!

TW04 is the old version .. TW05 is the new version
TW05 graphics are much improved
TW05 has a strong online community

On 25 Oct 2004 10:30:01 -0700, john james wrote:

> I am considering purchasing on EA Tiger Woods 2004 or TW 2005. I can
> get TW 2004 for 10 bucks and TW 2005 for 30 bucks (on sale at CC).
> But, I am not really concerned about price. To that end, which is the
> better game, independent of price.
>
> Which should I buy, which is more fun and less buggy.
>
> Feel free to list advantages and disadvantages of both, although try
> and pick one: TW 2004 or TW 2005 for the PC.
>
> Thanks in advance!

Neither is bug free, although I don't pay close enough attention to give
you a list of bugs for each. Both are fun. TW 2005 looks better since the
trees and plants are better and Game Face II gives you more control of the
look of your player than Game Face in TW 2004. If you figure to play
online, TW 2005 is much better as the online server for TW 2004 may go down
at any time now. People were getting cut off on TW 2004 because their free
season of play was up. I think that may have been resolved by now, but I'm
not sure. The online server for TW 2005 will at least be around for a full
year from now.

I've got both, but play TW 2005 exclusively now. That should tell you what
I prefer.

Sumbuddy

Latest posts