nba live 2005 pc for sale

I have a like new copy of NBA Live 2005 PC with instruction manual for
sale. Please email me at daytondelux@yahoo.com with an offer.
Thanks.

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

Dont like it?

--
Jamie
For every door that closes, A window opens.
"dayton" <daytondelux@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have a like new copy of NBA Live 2005 PC with instruction manual for
> sale. Please email me at daytondelux@yahoo.com with an offer.
> Thanks.

---

"Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote in message news:<sdQgd.344391$D%.285132@attbi_s51>...
> Dont like it?
>
> --
> Jamie
> For every door that closes, A window opens.
> "dayton" <daytondelux@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I have a like new copy of NBA Live 2005 PC with instruction manual for
> > sale. Please email me at daytondelux@yahoo.com with an offer.
> > Thanks.

I just liked the 2 previous live games better. So I would like to
recoup some of the money i paid for it. Again, email me if interested.