Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Does anyone know what it means when I try to install the
game, I can get up to 14%, but on 14%, its copying Map40
and it stays like that for a long time and then comes up
as Cannot Copy Map40, make sure the file is not in use or
you have enough space. Whenever it says that, I'm not
using the file and there is enough space there. Any
ideas?

Have you run a "Thourough Scandisk" lately ? and how much hardrrive
space do you have left?