FS: BLUE Bottle Mic $3000/obo

Last response: in Home Audio
a b ) Power supply
February 18, 2005 6:55:04 PM

I am looking to sell my mint condition BLUE Bottle tube microphone
system. System includes the mic body, BLUE's large diaphragm B6 and B7
capsules, power supply with soft start, all cables, and an ATA rated
hard case for the complete rig. Everything is in 100% working order
and cosmetically all the pieces are absolutely perfect. It's a
beautiful mic but just doesn't see enough use in my modest home studio
to justify my keeping it. Hope someone out there can give it a good
home. Asking price is $3000, or feel free to make an offer.
References available on request.

Thanks,

-Erik Huber
Tel: +1 (206) 790-7401