Sign in with
Your question

Missing operating system

Last response: in Windows 7
June 16, 2012 3:22:20 AM

Hello,
at some how all my partion turn in to daynamic disk. i tried to formate hard disk but iwas not able. now my computer can no boot it say missing operating system.all my partion is still daynamic
could any one help ples
window 7
hashim
a b $ Windows 7
June 16, 2012 3:26:12 AM

yep you are done. now you have to do a fresh install of windows. you can do a system restore if you have system restore discs or a partition with the system restore information.
m
l
June 16, 2012 3:45:17 AM

sorry i dont have the cd but i tryed my friend cd but i was not able to instll fresh windows becaues i cant find the driver in the install windows. it says( no device drivers were found . make sure tht the installtion media contains the correct drivers, and then click Ok). Als i cant see my local disk C on installtion windowos. thanks
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
June 16, 2012 6:12:04 AM

Hashim_40 said:
sorry i dont have the cd but i tryed my friend cd but i was not able to instll fresh windows becaues i cant find the driver in the install windows. it says( no device drivers were found . make sure tht the installtion media contains the correct drivers, and then click Ok). Als i cant see my local disk C on installtion windowos. thanks

Do you get as far as 'Where do you want to Install Windows' screen? If so choose ' Drive Options, Advanced' then delete all partitions and format.
m
l
!