help with madden2005 no CD error Please!!

Can anyone help with my madden 2k5 problem. the game intalls OK, but it
will not play the CD when I go to run it. It keeps telling me to put the
CD in the drive, "Please insert correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart". I
have treid evrything in troubleshooting and contacted EA tech support,
with no joy. Does anyone have a solution Please. Frustrated as hell!!!!
6 answers Last reply
More about help madden2005 error please
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Are you sure you are putting the number 1 disk in the drive?

    --
    Jamie
    For every door that closes, A window opens.
    "ozzi" <auzman3@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help with my madden 2k5 problem. the game intalls OK, but it
    > will not play the CD when I go to run it. It keeps telling me to put the
    > CD in the drive, "Please insert correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart". I
    > have treid evrything in troubleshooting and contacted EA tech support,
    > with no joy. Does anyone have a solution Please. Frustrated as hell!!!!

    ---
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    yep, no doubt
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    yep, no doubt. Even tried all of them
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    megagames.com

    ozzi <auzman3@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help with my madden 2k5 problem. the game intalls OK, but it
    > will not play the CD when I go to run it. It keeps telling me to put the
    > CD in the drive, "Please insert correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart". I
    > have treid evrything in troubleshooting and contacted EA tech support,
    > with no joy. Does anyone have a solution Please. Frustrated as hell!!!!

  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    ozzi a écrit :

    > Can anyone help with my madden 2k5 problem. the game intalls OK, but it
    > will not play the CD when I go to run it. It keeps telling me to put the
    > CD in the drive, "Please insert correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart". I
    > have treid evrything in troubleshooting and contacted EA tech support,
    > with no joy. Does anyone have a solution Please. Frustrated as hell!!!!

    Have you installed CloneCD on your PC ? If so, uninstall it.
  6. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    I noticed that I must insert the disk in the drive I installed it. I get
    the same error if I try running it from another drive. If you have more
    than one drive make sure you are doing that.

    "ozzi" <auzman3@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help with my madden 2k5 problem. the game intalls OK, but it
    > will not play the CD when I go to run it. It keeps telling me to put the
    > CD in the drive, "Please insert correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart". I
    > have treid evrything in troubleshooting and contacted EA tech support,
    > with no joy. Does anyone have a solution Please. Frustrated as hell!!!!

PC gaming Games CD-Rom Video Games