help with madden2005 no CD error Please!!

Can anyone help with my madden 2k5 problem. the game intalls OK, but it
will not play the CD when I go to run it. It keeps telling me to put the
CD in the drive, "Please insert correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart". I
have treid evrything in troubleshooting and contacted EA tech support,
with no joy. Does anyone have a solution Please. Frustrated as hell!!!!

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

Are you sure you are putting the number 1 disk in the drive?

--
Jamie
For every door that closes, A window opens.
"ozzi" <auzman3@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone help with my madden 2k5 problem. the game intalls OK, but it
> will not play the CD when I go to run it. It keeps telling me to put the
> CD in the drive, "Please insert correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart". I
> have treid evrything in troubleshooting and contacted EA tech support,
> with no joy. Does anyone have a solution Please. Frustrated as hell!!!!

---

megagames.com

ozzi a écrit :

> Can anyone help with my madden 2k5 problem. the game intalls OK, but it
> will not play the CD when I go to run it. It keeps telling me to put the
> CD in the drive, "Please insert correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart". I
> have treid evrything in troubleshooting and contacted EA tech support,
> with no joy. Does anyone have a solution Please. Frustrated as hell!!!!

Have you installed CloneCD on your PC ? If so, uninstall it.

I noticed that I must insert the disk in the drive I installed it. I get
the same error if I try running it from another drive. If you have more
than one drive make sure you are doing that.