Treo 600 and truncate

I receve a large message and am notified that it is truncated. When I advise
that I want the entire message, I still recieve nothing.

Any ideas

Thanks

Doug
1 answer Last reply
More about treo truncate

    Doug Little wrote:

    > I receve a large message and am notified that it is truncated. When I advise
    > that I want the entire message, I still recieve nothing.
    >
    > Any ideas
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Doug

    Are you using the email app called Mail 1.02Beta? So far as I can tell,
    there's no place to configure the max size for an email download. You
    might try contacting PalmOne to find out.

Sprint PCS Treo Internet Service Providers