Tiger Woods PGA 2004 - manual

I purchased a used copy from EBgames and there was no manual in the box (for
$10, what did I expect?) I got the install guide, but nada on an
instruction.

Is there any place I can grab the manual or do I need to order it from EA
directly?

Thanks.

Obviously, easports.com would be your best bet but you might want to
consider buying a strategy guide instead.
Incidentally, since Tiger Woods 2005 is out, I would expect the price
on a new-in-the-box TW2004 to come down to $9.99. Surprised it hasn't
already.

"Melketh" <abcdef@ghijk.com> wrote in message news:<MtudncJyW99y4QzcRVn-vQ@comcast.com>...
> I purchased a used copy from EBgames and there was no manual in the box (for
> $10, what did I expect?) I got the install guide, but nada on an
> instruction.
>
> Is there any place I can grab the manual or do I need to order it from EA
> directly?
>
> Thanks.

>"Melketh"

>I purchased a used copy from EBgames and there was no manual in the box (for
>$10, what did I expect?) I got the install guide, but nada on an
>instruction.
>
>Is there any place I can grab the manual or do I need to order it from EA
>directly?
>
>Thanks.

My Tiger Woods 2003 has the entire manual on Disc 1. You might have it as well.
Put your disc in your CD-drive and click on Electronic Manual.

--
"When you argue with a fool be sure he is not similarly occupied."

See how the pros get their power!
http://www.powrwrap.com/press.htm

"Melketh" <abcdef@ghijk.com> wrote in message news:<MtudncJyW99y4QzcRVn-vQ@comcast.com>...
> I purchased a used copy from EBgames and there was no manual in the box (for
> $10, what did I expect?) I got the install guide, but nada on an
> instruction.
>
> Is there any place I can grab the manual or do I need to order it from EA
> directly?
>
> Thanks.

My copy didn't have a manual on disc 1, but I eventually found the
manual online here (after searching around for an hour):

http://www.easports.com/platforms/games/tigerwoods2003/downloads.jsp