Does Sprint Rebate apply?

Last response: in Network Providers
August 10, 2004 1:50:45 AM

In reviewing the terms for the 18 month Sprint rebate program on phones, it
lists having a $35/month plan as needed. That means additional services like
PCS to PCS don't apply to that amount. If one were to subscribe to a shared
minutes plan ($50 for 700 minutes + $20 to add a phone), are both phones
eligible for the 18 month Sprint rebate program? Yes, I know that means
extending the contract for two years for the full $150 rebate and that it
means signing up for Vision as well. I had a Sprint person tell me that I
could get back to the $30/300 minute plan after collecting on the rebate,
but I don't want to risk losing that plan and would rather move toward a
shared minute plan anyway.

Tom
--
remove spam and reverse the domain to reply directly.

More about : sprint rebate apply

Anonymous
August 10, 2004 3:53:49 AM

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 21:50:45 -0500, "Tom Grelinger"
<amtgrelsp@com.rr.kc> wrote:

>In reviewing the terms for the 18 month Sprint rebate program on phones, it
>lists having a $35/month plan as needed. That means additional services like
>PCS to PCS don't apply to that amount. If one were to subscribe to a shared
>minutes plan ($50 for 700 minutes + $20 to add a phone), are both phones
>eligible for the 18 month Sprint rebate program? Yes, I know that means
>extending the contract for two years for the full $150 rebate and that it
>means signing up for Vision as well. I had a Sprint person tell me that I
>could get back to the $30/300 minute plan after collecting on the rebate,
>but I don't want to risk losing that plan and would rather move toward a
>shared minute plan anyway.

It applied in my case, although my plan was not exactly the
same. In fact I just got my rebate check today, exactly two months to
the day since I submitted it.

I switched to a shared minutes plan from two phones on a
$30/month plan, and got $150 per new phone.

DGI
!