Madden 2004 Fair Catch on Punt

As long as I'm here asking questions (See Tiger Woods 2003 Weird Problem) can
anybody tell me how to call a fair catch in Madden 2004? I am using the
Microsoft Sidewinder controller.

--
"When you argue with a fool be sure he is not similarly occupied."

See how the pros get their power!
http://www.powrwrap.com/press.htm
4 answers Last reply
More about madden 2004 fair catch punt
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    I use the same controller - Y-button..

    --
    Tron
    ----

    "Alan S. Wales" <powrwrap@aol.compost> wrote in message
    > As long as I'm here asking questions (See Tiger Woods 2003 Weird Problem)
    > can
    > anybody tell me how to call a fair catch in Madden 2004? I am using the
    > Microsoft Sidewinder controller.
    >
    > --
    > "When you argue with a fool be sure he is not similarly occupied."
    >
    > See how the pros get their power!
    > http://www.powrwrap.com/press.htm

  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Button # 4 on my Logitech.

    powrwrap@aol.compost (Alan S. Wales) wrote in message news:<20041111112925.06022.00000184@mb-m21.aol.com>...
    > As long as I'm here asking questions (See Tiger Woods 2003 Weird Problem) can
    > anybody tell me how to call a fair catch in Madden 2004? I am using the
    > Microsoft Sidewinder controller.
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    >"Tron" nochance@hell.ca

    >>powrwrap

    >> can
    >> anybody tell me how to call a fair catch in Madden 2004? I am using the
    >> Microsoft Sidewinder controller.

    >I use the same controller - Y-button..

    Thanks a lot. I'll try it out tonight.
    --
    "When you argue with a fool be sure he is not similarly occupied."

    See how the pros get their power!
    http://www.powrwrap.com/press.htm
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Make sure to take control of the punt receiver first ;)

PC gaming Video Games