Madden 2004 Fair Catch on Punt

Last response: in Video Games
November 11, 2004 7:29:25 PM

As long as I'm here asking questions (See Tiger Woods 2003 Weird Problem) can
anybody tell me how to call a fair catch in Madden 2004? I am using the
Microsoft Sidewinder controller.

--
"When you argue with a fool be sure he is not similarly occupied."

See how the pros get their power!
http://www.powrwrap.com/press.htm
November 12, 2004 8:23:34 AM

I use the same controller - Y-button..

--
Tron
----

"Alan S. Wales" <powrwrap@aol.compost> wrote in message
> As long as I'm here asking questions (See Tiger Woods 2003 Weird Problem)
> can
> anybody tell me how to call a fair catch in Madden 2004? I am using the
> Microsoft Sidewinder controller.
>
> --
> "When you argue with a fool be sure he is not similarly occupied."
>
> See how the pros get their power!
> http://www.powrwrap.com/press.htm

Anonymous
November 12, 2004 3:41:32 PM

Button # 4 on my Logitech.

powrwrap@aol.compost (Alan S. Wales) wrote in message news:<20041111112925.06022.00000184@mb-m21.aol.com>...
> As long as I'm here asking questions (See Tiger Woods 2003 Weird Problem) can
> anybody tell me how to call a fair catch in Madden 2004? I am using the
> Microsoft Sidewinder controller.
November 12, 2004 7:04:15 PM

>"Tron" nochance@hell.ca

>>powrwrap

>> can
>> anybody tell me how to call a fair catch in Madden 2004? I am using the
>> Microsoft Sidewinder controller.

>I use the same controller - Y-button..

Thanks a lot. I'll try it out tonight.
--
"When you argue with a fool be sure he is not similarly occupied."

See how the pros get their power!
http://www.powrwrap.com/press.htm
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 3:51:40 AM

Make sure to take control of the punt receiver first ;)