Great online golf game!!

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
November 18, 2004 4:59:09 AM

wow, I found new online golf game, Shot-Online!!
I really love playing golf, but there's no enough time to go to
field..
so I tried to find some nice golf game and finally! I got it!! kiki:)

well, this golf game with an internet access is great.. and it's
quite interesting. Think of it as a cross between EQ and Tiger Woods
Championship Golf 2005. That's the best description.I think..
it's kinda fun and in beta already. Graphics are decent, the courses
are solid and it's like making my own pro golfer! (for your reference,
they have 7 courses..) If you're enjoyng golf in any form.. I bet
you'll like it. You can play it at "http://www.shot-online.com"

Maybe some of you think that golf is a boring sport.
But if you play this game once, it'll be changed. most of my friends
didn't have any interest in golf, but after joining this game, they
became golf enthusiasts!! kiki :)

Actually, I need more people who can enjoy the rounding with me at
the Shot-Online.. anybody who wants to join it? i want to make some
friends through this game.. My id in Shot online is Jinny. after joining here,
register me as a friend! See ya at Shot online :)

More about : great online golf game

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
November 19, 2004 12:26:50 PM

The game isn't half bad if you like Golf. They are pitching as a MMORPG for
golf. I dont see how in the hell they are going to get people to pay a monthly
fee for it but it's free for the time being.

Your character starts out with basically no skill. Your drives are a whopping
150 yards or less and your putting is attrocious. You have to get better and
increase your attributes to get better on the course.

The game kept me interested for about 45 minutes to an hour. I went back once
and left again after about 5 minutes. Not bad since most games bore me after
15 minutes total.

Mike

!