NBA Live 2003 Roster Update

Hi!

Does anybody have an actual Roster Update for NBA Live 2003? I need
Shaq at the Miami Heat ;-) The newest I found was of June and I think
there are a few changes since then.

Thanks for your support!

Fabio

Well if you only need Shaq on the Miami Heat this is very simple: just trade
him yourself! ;-)

"Fabiooqko" <fabiooqko@web.de> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> Does anybody have an actual Roster Update for NBA Live 2003? I need
> Shaq at the Miami Heat ;-) The newest I found was of June and I think
> there are a few changes since then.
>
> Thanks for your support!
>
> Fabio

lol

"Ampersand" <ampersand@yourbestfriend.com> wrote in message
> Well if you only need Shaq on the Miami Heat this is very simple: just
> trade
> him yourself! ;-)
>

> "Fabiooqko" <fabiooqko@web.de> wrote in message
>> Hi!
>>
>> Does anybody have an actual Roster Update for NBA Live 2003? I need
>> Shaq at the Miami Heat ;-) The newest I found was of June and I think
>> there are a few changes since then.
>>
>> Thanks for your support!
>>
>> Fabio

No, Shaq is not my only need. He is the only trade I know. But I think
there are definitly a few more changes since July so I ask if anybody
knows them AND gives me a link to an update.

Is it now plain or do I have to vulgarize it one more time? ;-)

Fabio