games quiz

Could anyone help me with these clues for a games quiz?

You have to work out which games these clues refer to:
1. Shooting and shooting, then slow down for a bit, then yet more
shooting
2. Feed them ,nurture them, wall them up if you want to, they're you on
the screen
3. Race and chase with haste, but you will never collide, you move as a
ghost
4. I am Superman, no, my good friend you are not, I look like him
though

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much.

On 12 Dec 2004 10:41:02 -0800, sarah_j_l_thomas@hotmail.com wrote:

>Could anyone help me with these clues for a games quiz?
>

>You have to work out which games these clues refer to:
>1. Shooting and shooting, then slow down for a bit, then yet more
>shooting
>2. Feed them ,nurture them, wall them up if you want to, they're you on
>the screen
>3. Race and chase with haste, but you will never collide, you move as a
>ghost
>4. I am Superman, no, my good friend you are not, I look like him
>though
>

>Any help would be much appreciated.
>Thanks so much.

Well # 2 is the Sims.