Treo 600 Mail question

I use the Mail app on my Sprint PCS Treo 600 with my Comcast e-mail
account. While I have no problem receiving mail on the Treo at
mail.comcast.net, I can no longer connect to send mail through
smtp.comcast.net. Any suggestions where I should go to solve this?
Thanks

"Robert Kline" <bob.kline@spamfreecomcast.net> wrote in message
> I use the Mail app on my Sprint PCS Treo 600 with my Comcast e-mail
> account. While I have no problem receiving mail on the Treo at
> mail.comcast.net, I can no longer connect to send mail through
> smtp.comcast.net. Any suggestions where I should go to solve this?
> Thanks

Call up *2 and ask for Vision tech support.

Bob

"Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> "Robert Kline" <bob.kline@spamfreecomcast.net> wrote in message
> > I use the Mail app on my Sprint PCS Treo 600 with my Comcast e-mail
> > account. While I have no problem receiving mail on the Treo at
> > mail.comcast.net, I can no longer connect to send mail through
> > smtp.comcast.net. Any suggestions where I should go to solve this?
> > Thanks
>
> Call up *2 and ask for Vision tech support.

Change of advise here. Don't call *2. Call up 888-211-4727 from a landline
and ask for a Vision technician. The tech might want you to check the
settings on your phone, while you are speaking to him.

Bob

Cosmo

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2003

Change your SMTP Server to smtp.sprintpcs.com. Enter you Sprint Mail userid
and password (you may have to set this up if you don't already use it).
That should do it.