The most irritating thing about NBA Live 2005...

For my money, it's the elimination of nicknames for created players. Much
more personalized, when you've got a created player based on yourself or a
friend, if you can assign a nickname like "Big Time" or "Chill" that the
commentators use. Much better than just saying "Number 34" or whatever.

Of course, only the commentators ever used the nicks in NBA Live 2004;
arena announcers only used numbers. If NBA Live 2006 restores the
nicknames, and has the arena announcers use them, I'll probably marry the
friggin' thing.

Steve Tilson

--
"Ha ha! You said 'nuclear.' It's 'nukular,' dummy. The S is silent."
- Peter Griffin

hmm does nba commentators say that (number #) in nba live 2005?? aww..
in 2004 it sure is cool to hear, chill makes the dunk..

2005 has got to be weak in the commentator dept if dat is the case..
but I personally feel that gameplay is better in 2005!

cam3r0@gmail.com wrote:
> hmm does nba commentators say that (number #) in nba live 2005?? aww..
> in 2004 it sure is cool to hear, chill makes the dunk..
>
> 2005 has got to be weak in the commentator dept if dat is the case..
> but I personally feel that gameplay is better in 2005!

Yeah, I tried going back to 2004, but the 2005 ruined the gameplay for me.
2004 just looks and plays way too cartoony now. Maybe they'll get
everything right in 2006... including the ability to head-fake without
getting in a friggin' wrestling match with the defender.

Steve Tilson

--
"Ha ha! You said 'nuclear.' It's 'nukular,' dummy. The S is silent."
- Peter Griffin

Hey I am running into a problem and I was wondering if anybody has seen
this yet. I created 2 players, a point guard and a center. My point
guard was white and my center was black. I made it about 25 or 30
games into season 1 of my dynasty and now my center took on the same
skin color as my point guard. I went looking through all the options
to change it back but it isn't available anywhere. Let me know if
anybody else has seen this problem.

darmstrong@sorenson.com wrote:

> Hey I am running into a problem and I was wondering if anybody has seen
> this yet. I created 2 players, a point guard and a center. My point
> guard was white and my center was black. I made it about 25 or 30
> games into season 1 of my dynasty and now my center took on the same
> skin color as my point guard. I went looking through all the options
> to change it back but it isn't available anywhere. Let me know if
> anybody else has seen this problem.

It must be the rare and dreaded Michael Jackson virus.

TRENDING THREADS