no Halo icon?

just downloaded and installed the halo game and noticed there is no
icon. I tried to change it but it says there is no icon in halo1.ico

did they forget to add the icon ?
1 answer Last reply
More about halo icon

    Hi,

    "Die Spammer" <spamthis@moron.net> wrote in message news:t2%2d.324730$8_6.169894@attbi_s04...
    | just downloaded and installed the halo game and noticed there is no
    | icon. I tried to change it but it says there is no icon in halo1.ico
    |
    | did they forget to add the icon ?

    Click on Properties / Change Icon / Browse to:
    H:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo\halo.exe
    and you'll be able to choose between 2 icons. :-)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Games Microsoft Video Games