WAV ringtone

I have a wav file I want to use as a ringtone. Can I use a wav as a
ringtone for a sanyo 4900? If not, how can I convert it to the correct
format?

> I have a wav file I want to use as a ringtone. Can I use a wav as a
> ringtone for a sanyo 4900? If not, how can I convert it to the correct
> format?

Here's the software that will do it:
http://www.myPhoneFiles.com/software

I used Sanyo 4900 as my first PCS Vision phone and it works great with this
application.

Actually you can convert any Wav, MP3, or a CD track into a ringtone, or
record voice through a microphone.

There is also a new software available on that site (SING-A-RINGTONE) that
will let you do sing-along or talk-along ringtones for your phone. You
record your voice over any MIDI or MP3 file.

Have fun!
maciej

Maciej Gorny answered:
>>I have a wav file I want to use as a ringtone. Can I use a wav as a
>>ringtone for a sanyo 4900? If not, how can I convert it to the correct
>>format?
>>

> Here's the software that will do it:
> http://www.myPhoneFiles.com/software
>
> I used Sanyo 4900 as my first PCS Vision phone and it works great with this
> application.
>
> Actually you can convert any Wav, MP3, or a CD track into a ringtone, or
> record voice through a microphone.
>
> There is also a new software available on that site (SING-A-RINGTONE) that
> will let you do sing-along or talk-along ringtones for your phone. You
> record your voice over any MIDI or MP3 file.
>
> Have fun!
> maciej

One suggestion, If you can update the software so that the .qcp files
sound better, it would be great. It's not just the software from your
site though. ALL .qcp files I have found, do not sound very good.

I DID join your site, and updated my membership. All in all, it's a
good site, and I thank you for taking the time and effort to run such.
--
~\\|//~
-(o o)-