Running win 7 64 bit

Renfro

Honorable
Jun 16, 2012
Tech repair installed a win 7 64 bit in my Toshiba after HD replacement where previously I had a 32 bit Win 7.
Suppose to be a clean install of Win 7 but loaded down with all kinds of programs that look to be off the wall downloads that someone sought out for gaming and other purposes.
Shows I have 264 of available memory now and I am wondering if that is enough for a 64 bit.

Computer operates like it's possesed; freezes, web pages suddenly disappear and revert back to windows screen, cursor disappears and stays gone and I have to shut down and restart the computer, back button only works sometimes, explorer set to be compatable to win 95 and has no change function, some diagnostis refuse to perform, videos wouldn't play but I got that half a** working, loaded down with wireless and connection services that aren't even avavilable in my area.
A disk they left in my computer looks like it was a Win 7 from a Win 7 installation that came from a HP manufactured computer.
I went to microsoft and did the scan to verfiy this win 7 geninue and it says the OS it is but it sure isn't working in this computer.
I think it is the 64 bit that is causing a lot of conflicts but I'm not smart enough to figure them out.
Tech dodging my calls and won't respond to the problem.

Hate to spend another $250 on another tech service.
Can I just order and install a Toshiba repair disk from Toshiba for *my specific computer* that was a 32 bit over this win 7 64 bit from hell they put in my computer?
Yes I am a idiot. Should have sent it to toshiba to begin with. Help!

jamesmcuk

Honorable
Jun 6, 2012
unless of course you have a separate licence code somewhere in the house given by the Tech. I wouldn't have sent it to toshiba but $250 for a HDD replacement is a scandel!!

Can you post a screen shot of where you are seeing this 256 of memory?