Madden 2005 on PC - Logitech Rumble Pad

Sorry for the question BUT I can not figure out which button is for what
function.
I googled this with no luck.
Can anyone point me to a guide?

Mark

Andrew

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 22:59:19 -0500, "Mark W." <markwest@bestweb.net>
wrote:

>Sorry for the question BUT I can not figure out which button is for what
>function.
>I googled this with no luck.
>Can anyone point me to a guide?

The manual and the controller setup screen. My Logitech Cordless
Rumblepad works according to the manual by default.

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

You should try to set it up the way you like it. Its a little tricky to get
it set up the way you want it though.

--
Jamie

Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good,
you'll have to ram them down people's throats
....Howard Aiken
> On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 22:59:19 -0500, "Mark W." <markwest@bestweb.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Sorry for the question BUT I can not figure out which button is for what
>>function.
>>I googled this with no luck.
>>Can anyone point me to a guide?
>
> The manual and the controller setup screen. My Logitech Cordless
> Rumblepad works according to the manual by default.

It is not a PS2 style
That is part of my problem
I cant translate the PS2 style into the one I have

"Matt" <usenet@jumileXV.me.uk> wrote in message
> Mark W. wrote:
>
>> Sorry for the question BUT I can not figure out which button is for what
>> function. Can anyone point me to a guide?
>
> I assume it would be the same as the "PS2 DualShock-style" USB controller
> I bought recently from ConsolePlus.co.uk for my PC to play Madden NFL
> 2005.
>
> In Windows XP, I went into Control Panel > Game Controllers, then went
> into the Properties of the controller and pressed each button on the
> controller in turn to see what button lights up what number.
>
> I ended up with the following:
>
> 1 : Green 1 (PS2 "triangle")
> 2 : Orange 2 (PS2 "circle")
> 3 : Blue 3 (PS2 "cross")
> 4 : Pink 4 (PS2 "square")
> 5 : L2
> 6 : R2
> 7 : L1
> 8 : R1
> 9 : Select
> 10: Start
>
> After that it's a piece of cake. Yours should be a similar process.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Matt
> usenet@jumileXV.me.uk
> NB: Remove 15 from my address to reply (NO SPAM!).

When is Grandma free???

> Mark W. wrote:
>
>> It is not a PS2 style
>> That is part of my problem
>> I cant translate the PS2 style into the one I have
>
> I realise that - the Subject gave it away :p - but it should be the exact
> same process. As I stated. Did you read past my mention of "PS2"?
>
> The Windows Control Panel > Game Controller > Properties window shows you
> the Button-to-Number mapping. Madden's controller configuration page shows
> you the Action-to-Number mapping.
>
> The two combined give you the Action-to-Button mapping. I don't see the
> problem? My grandmother could work it out from there. ;)
>
> Enjoy,
> Matt

All kidding aside
For the rumblepad it doesn't show numbers so I am lost
>> When is Grandma free???
>
> lol - glad you took it in the sense it was intended. :)
>
> But seriously... the two things I mentioned together should give you
> everything you need. Is that not the case?
>

> --
> Matt
> usenet@jumileXV.me.uk
> NB: Remove 15 from my address to reply.

Through the end of this week, Compusa has the Logitech Wireless Rumblepad 2
on sale for $39.99 (US), after $10 instant rebate and 2 $5 manufacturer
mail-in rebates. If you can swing it, its worth it to buy the gamepad the
game was designed for. That way, the manual fits perfectly with the
gamepad.

"Mark W." <markwest@bestweb.net> wrote in message
> All kidding aside
> For the rumblepad it doesn't show numbers so I am lost
> "Matt" <usenet@jumileXV.me.uk> wrote in message
>>> When is Grandma free???
>>
>> lol - glad you took it in the sense it was intended. :)
>>
>> But seriously... the two things I mentioned together should give you
>> everything you need. Is that not the case?
>>

>> --
>> Matt
>> usenet@jumileXV.me.uk
>> NB: Remove 15 from my address to reply.