SprintPCS retention plans question

I am currently out of contract and have been with sprint for a while. I am looking to see what retention plans are currently available. I was also interested in knowing if sprint offered a plan with unlimited anytime minutes. I notice that nextel is offering unlimited incoming calls, which means all incoming calls are free and not just the first minute. I am looking to see what the best deals are for all carriers before i agree to a contract with any of them. Any help on this topic is appreciated. Thanks.

"Exphic" <ExPhiC@on3.com> wrote in message
> I am currently out of contract and have been with sprint for a while. I am
looking to see what retention plans are currently available. I was also
interested in knowing if sprint offered a plan with unlimited anytime
minutes. I notice that nextel is offering unlimited incoming calls, which
means all incoming calls are free and not just the first minute. I am
looking to see what the best deals are for all carriers before i agree to a
contract with any of them. Any help on this topic is appreciated. Thanks.

It might help if you provided what plan you are currently on, and what your
needs are, in terms of average AT monthly usage, whether you find a need for
7:00 PM N & W etc.

As to your questions on free incoming calls, I've never heard SPCS offer
that. FIMF yes, but back in the old days.

Bob

I pay $130 for unlimited anytime minutes.

Exphic wrote:

> if sprint offered a plan with unlimited anytime minutes.

> I am currently out of contract and have been with sprint for a while. I am
looking to see what retention plans are currently available.

When it comes to looking into retention plans, there are a myriad of
different "plans" that people have reported on this forum. Maybe I'm wrong,
but it seems like SPCS makes "deals" with individuals when they call and
threaten to leave SPCS for another cell company. I don't know if they have
a "bag" of pre-defined plans to choose from, or if they make adjustments to
the existing plan as needed. When I changed my plan I was able to keep my
FIMF, though I doubt that that feature is still available in new plans.
It has been suggested that if you want a retention deal, that you shop
around and find the best available plan, then call SPCS and tell them that
you want to stay with sprint, but there is a better offer available and
would they care to match or beat it, then offer specifics. That said,
there are some on here that have made retention deals that are far better
than anything anyone has publicly offerred, so I guess it never hurts to ask
for a lot more than you are expecting, just to see what they will offer.

TRENDING THREADS