NHL Eastside Hockey Manager - opinions?

Anyone bought Sega's release of Eastside Manager? Care to share any
positive or negative comments about it?

Thanks,
Dave

Great potential, but still buggy and lacking features... Like many SI
games, it's probably best to wait for the second version of the game. I
bought it, played it, and sold it a month later with no regrets.

Ian

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 05:10:51 +0000 (UTC), i.deardo <i.deardo@btspamopenworld.com> wrote:
> Great potential, but still buggy and lacking features... Like many SI
> games, it's probably best to wait for the second version of the game. I
> bought it, played it, and sold it a month later with no regrets.

Thanks for the comments - I'll hold off until the next release.

-Dave

I would read some reviews on websites as well. I have the game, and haven't
noticed any bugs yet (tho I haven't played it much).

I love it for what it is, a solid first effort.