madden 2005

While playing Madden 2005 on the PC using the keyboard can some one please
tell me how to snap (hike) the ball?

Thanx
Lee
3 answers Last reply
More about madden 2005
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    See the manual, page 2 keyboard gamepad conversion table.
    "Lee" <l.strocen@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > While playing Madden 2005 on the PC using the keyboard can some one please
    > tell me how to snap (hike) the ball?
    >
    > Thanx
    > Lee

  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "K-Gun" <k-gun@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > See the manual, page 2 keyboard gamepad conversion table.

    LOL
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    can you move the players on defense? if you cant.. then you probably aren't
    telling the game that you want to control with the keyboard.. you do this
    right after you chose the teams..

    to snap the ball.. press D...

    "Lee" <l.strocen@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > While playing Madden 2005 on the PC using the keyboard can some one please
    > tell me how to snap (hike) the ball?
    >
    > Thanx
    > Lee

PC gaming Games Video Games