SPCS at least USED to pay interest on depoisit

SPCS at least used to pay interest on the $125 deposit, as they did to
me in 1999~2000.

-- Frank :-)
2 answers Last reply
More about spcs interest depoisit

    Frank Gaylord wrote:
    > SPCS at least used to pay interest on the $125 deposit, as they did to
    > me in 1999~2000.
    >
    > -- Frank :-)

    Thanks.

    I don't have Voice Mail because I don't want to return phone calls; Call
    Waiting because I sure as hell don't want to talk to . . someone else when
    I'm--- already talking to someone. Never got a "cell phone" because 'nights
    and weekends" are/is MY TIME. Not to mention: no consistency in features
    and price plans. One really canNOT make a comparison.

    I live in Michiana (northern Indiana) and 'should' have one for the winter -
    there are still a lot of desolate areas here in which a vehicle breakdown
    could result in serious or fatal illness.

    Johann Backer wrote:

    > I don't have Voice Mail because I don't want to return phone calls; Call
    > Waiting because I sure as hell don't want to talk to . . someone else when
    > I'm--- already talking to someone. Never got a "cell phone" because 'nights
    > and weekends" are/is MY TIME. Not to mention: no consistency in features
    > and price plans. One really canNOT make a comparison.
    >
    > I live in Michiana (northern Indiana) and 'should' have one for the winter -
    > there are still a lot of desolate areas here in which a vehicle breakdown
    > could result in serious or fatal illness.

    If you're only going to have it around for emergency use, have you
    considered a prepaid phone?

    --
    E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.

Sprint PCS Internet Service Providers Product