SPCS at least USED to pay interest on depoisit

SPCS at least used to pay interest on the $125 deposit, as they did to
me in 1999~2000.

-- Frank :)

Frank Gaylord wrote:
> SPCS at least used to pay interest on the $125 deposit, as they did to
> me in 1999~2000.
>
> -- Frank :)

Thanks.

I don't have Voice Mail because I don't want to return phone calls; Call
Waiting because I sure as hell don't want to talk to . . someone else when
I'm--- already talking to someone. Never got a "cell phone" because 'nights
and weekends" are/is MY TIME. Not to mention: no consistency in features
and price plans. One really canNOT make a comparison.

I live in Michiana (northern Indiana) and 'should' have one for the winter -
there are still a lot of desolate areas here in which a vehicle breakdown
could result in serious or fatal illness.

Johann Backer wrote:

> I don't have Voice Mail because I don't want to return phone calls; Call
> Waiting because I sure as hell don't want to talk to . . someone else when
> I'm--- already talking to someone. Never got a "cell phone" because 'nights
> and weekends" are/is MY TIME. Not to mention: no consistency in features
> and price plans. One really canNOT make a comparison.
>
> I live in Michiana (northern Indiana) and 'should' have one for the winter -
> there are still a lot of desolate areas here in which a vehicle breakdown
> could result in serious or fatal illness.

If you're only going to have it around for emergency use, have you
considered a prepaid phone?

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.