No more Claire?

Just wondering, is Sprint PCS getting rid of Claire?

I tried calling twice today, PURPOSELY trying to get Claire. My call
went STRAIGHT to CS. NO waiting.

Whats up with That?

Michael

Michael Arends wrote:

> Just wondering, is Sprint PCS getting rid of Claire?
>
> I tried calling twice today, PURPOSELY trying to get Claire. My call
> went STRAIGHT to CS. NO waiting.
>
> Whats up with That?

I bumped into Claire, the other day, at the market... Apparently, she
and Sprint are in the middle of contract negotiations. Something about
healthcare benefits.

Stay tuned...

Notan

>Just wondering, is Sprint PCS getting rid of Claire?

When calling Sprint PCS customer servie, I haven't had to deal with Clair for
quite some time.

Seems AT&T WS hired her though! Repeated 0's will eventually get you to a
human.

--
John S.

Mike

Splendid

Michael Arends wrote:

> Just wondering, is Sprint PCS getting rid of Claire?
>
> I tried calling twice today, PURPOSELY trying to get Claire. My call
> went STRAIGHT to CS. NO waiting.
>
> Whats up with That?
>
> Michael

That's okay, I like Amber over at Virgin Mobile. She's a hottie.
-mike