No more Claire?

Just wondering, is Sprint PCS getting rid of Claire?

I tried calling twice today, PURPOSELY trying to get Claire. My call
went STRAIGHT to CS. NO waiting.

Whats up with That?

Michael
3 answers Last reply
More about claire

    Michael Arends wrote:

    > Just wondering, is Sprint PCS getting rid of Claire?
    >
    > I tried calling twice today, PURPOSELY trying to get Claire. My call
    > went STRAIGHT to CS. NO waiting.
    >
    > Whats up with That?

    I bumped into Claire, the other day, at the market... Apparently, she
    and Sprint are in the middle of contract negotiations. Something about
    healthcare benefits.

    Stay tuned...

    Notan

    >Just wondering, is Sprint PCS getting rid of Claire?

    When calling Sprint PCS customer servie, I haven't had to deal with Clair for
    quite some time.

    Seems AT&T WS hired her though! Repeated 0's will eventually get you to a
    human.

    --
    John S.

    Michael Arends wrote:

    > Just wondering, is Sprint PCS getting rid of Claire?
    >
    > I tried calling twice today, PURPOSELY trying to get Claire. My call
    > went STRAIGHT to CS. NO waiting.
    >
    > Whats up with That?
    >
    > Michael

    That's okay, I like Amber over at Virgin Mobile. She's a hottie.
    -mike

Sprint PCS Internet Service Providers