Question about minute allocations

I thought this had been discussed here, but couldn't find
anything in the archives. It's a fairly elementary question, so I
apologize in advance for that.

My plan includes unlimited PCS to PCS, as well as unlimited
N&W.

The question is: let's say I call my wife (PCS) during
"anytime" hours. Will Sprint pull the minutes from my "anytime"
allotment first, THEN from 'PCS to PCS"?

Thanks in advance. DGI

no..whenever you call another pcs to pcs person the minutes are always taken
from that unlimited pool.. I have had this option since last October...

David G. Imber wrote:

> I thought this had been discussed here, but couldn't find
> anything in the archives. It's a fairly elementary question, so I
> apologize in advance for that.
>
> My plan includes unlimited PCS to PCS, as well as unlimited
> N&W.
>
> The question is: let's say I call my wife (PCS) during
> "anytime" hours. Will Sprint pull the minutes from my "anytime"
> allotment first, THEN from 'PCS to PCS"?

No.

(Shades of the Verizon Mobile-To-Mobile billing questions from the past year!)

PCS-to-PCS NEVER comes out of your anytime bucket even if you still have
anytime minutes left.

Steve Sobol wrote:

> PCS-to-PCS NEVER comes out of your anytime bucket even if you still have
> anytime minutes left.

I should have said, "as long as you're both on Sprint's network." Isaiah made
that point also...

"David G. Imber" <imber@maniform.com> wrote in message
> I thought this had been discussed here, but couldn't find
> anything in the archives. It's a fairly elementary question, so I
> apologize in advance for that.
>
> My plan includes unlimited PCS to PCS, as well as unlimited
> N&W.
>
> The question is: let's say I call my wife (PCS) during
> "anytime" hours. Will Sprint pull the minutes from my "anytime"
> allotment first, THEN from 'PCS to PCS"?
>
> Thanks in advance. DGI

As long as neither of you are roaming, no charge to your AT minutes with the
PCS to PCS option.

Bob

> Steve Sobol wrote:
>
>> PCS-to-PCS NEVER comes out of your anytime bucket even if you still have
>> anytime minutes left.
>
> I should have said, "as long as you're both on Sprint's network." Isaiah
> made that point also...

Bob did actually. :) Also, PCS2PCS takes precedence over Night and Weekend
minutes (in other words, a PCS2PCS call is counted as such even during night
and weekend periods, and comes out of the PCS2PCS unlimited bucket). This
is immaterial if you have unlimited N&W, but if you're on an older plan that
has 1000, 2000 etc minutes for N&W, then this might matter to you.