Free and Clear America Question

I understand that Free and Clear America for $5 lets you roam 50% of your
minutes. Does this include 50% of your PCS to PCS minutes? I've seen where
it includes off peak, but nothing is said whether PCS2PCS counts or not. I'd
assume if it doesn't include it, the minutes come out of your peak minutes
unless it is an off peak time.

Jared

PCS to PCS minutes only works while on the SPCS system and not when roaming.

Chris

"Jared Geiger" <jared@compuwizz.net> wrote in message
>I understand that Free and Clear America for $5 lets you roam 50% of your
>minutes. Does this include 50% of your PCS to PCS minutes? I've seen where
>it includes off peak, but nothing is said whether PCS2PCS counts or not.
>I'd assume if it doesn't include it, the minutes come out of your peak
>minutes unless it is an off peak time.
>
> Jared

ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

Jared Geiger wrote:
> I understand that Free and Clear America for $5 lets you roam 50% of your
> minutes. Does this include 50% of your PCS to PCS minutes? I've seen where
> it includes off peak, but nothing is said whether PCS2PCS counts or not. I'd
> assume if it doesn't include it, the minutes come out of your peak minutes
> unless it is an off peak time.
>
> Jared

The roaming minutes are always deducted and count against your anytime
minutes, even if during off peak hours. The same goes for PCS to PCS
when roaming.

In article <wcKdnVbr5IrsDa7cRVn-tg@adelphia.com>, Jared
Geigerjared@compuwizz.net says...
> I understand that Free and Clear America for $5 lets you roam 50% of your
> minutes. Does this include 50% of your PCS to PCS minutes? I've seen where
> it includes off peak, but nothing is said whether PCS2PCS counts or not. I'd
> assume if it doesn't include it, the minutes come out of your peak minutes
> unless it is an off peak time.
>
> Jared

What Chriss Russell said, pretty much. F&CA just tallies
up your total minutes, period. As long as roaming minutes
are less than 50% of that overall total, you're covered.

--
RØß
O/Siris

"Jared Geiger" <jared@compuwizz.net> wrote in message
>I understand that Free and Clear America for $5 lets you roam 50% of your
>minutes. Does this include 50% of your PCS to PCS minutes?

Probably not, since PCS to PCS calls can't take place if one of the PCS
subscribers is roaming. Besides, 50% of infinity is still infinity, so
technically you'd have unlimited roaming minutes, which is clearly not what
was intended. :)