Online Golf Games?!!!

Why do you have to like golf to enjoy at the internet?? just cuz its
not hack and slash it cant be a MMO?? There are tons of people who play
Tiger Woods golf on x box or playstation who have or never will touch a
real golf club..

I really tried to find some nice golf game and finally I've got it!!It
is "Shot-Online".
The graphics are decent, so far the community has been very nice, I
enjoy having to work a little bit to get better clubs and longer shots.
Some of the things that look like they are in the works likes Leagues
and Massive tournaments looks very interesting.

If you're enjoyng online sports game in any form...I would recomend it.

p.s : At this time, it has several game events for new members. I hope
it will be useful information for you.

Andrew

On 6 Mar 2005 04:06:47 -0800, molly7201@hotmail.com spammed:

>If you're enjoyng online sports game in any form...I would recomend it.

You would do as you work for the company.