ME

.... anyone notice the grass sometimes looks like green water? I
don't get it - they want it to look 'so real' when just a flat color
would be just fine, and in doing so create something that looks bad.
I don't complain usually but it just bothers me...

You can correct the floating grass problem by:
1. Click on desktop, properties and choose the settings tab.
2. Select Advanced
3. Find the option for Anisotropic filtering under the performance and
quality settings for your card.
4. UNCHECK the application-controlled dialog box and move the meter to 8x.

This will eliminate the moving grass problem and maybe speed up the game as
well or remove choppiness.

Pat

"Me" <Pkevinf@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> ... anyone notice the grass sometimes looks like green water? I
> don't get it - they want it to look 'so real' when just a flat color
> would be just fine, and in doing so create something that looks bad.
> I don't complain usually but it just bothers me...

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 23:05:10 -0500, "news.15503"
<pfalvey@buckeye-express.com> wrote:

>You can correct the floating grass problem by:
>1. Click on desktop, properties and choose the settings tab.
>2. Select Advanced
>3. Find the option for Anisotropic filtering under the performance and
>quality settings for your card.
>4. UNCHECK the application-controlled dialog box and move the meter to 8x.
>
>This will eliminate the moving grass problem and maybe speed up the game as
>well or remove choppiness.
>
>Pat
>
>"Me" <Pkevinf@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> ... anyone notice the grass sometimes looks like green water? I
>> don't get it - they want it to look 'so real' when just a flat color
>> would be just fine, and in doing so create something that looks bad.
>> I don't complain usually but it just bothers me...

Do what Pat says. :)

Remove 24 to reply.