Visions Multimedia pack for 25$ - Anyone have it?

In article <PTq%c.17830$nA6.6685@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com>,
mholley@kc.rr.com says...
> What all you get for the 25$?

The SprintPCS web site is, I think, pretty clear:

* Unlimited Sprint TVSM
Watch unlimited Sprint TV with high-quality video and audio clips from
names like NBC®, The Discovery Channel®, The Weather Channel®, FOX
Sports® and more.
* Unlimited Sprint PCS Picture Mail
Take, upload and send an unlimited number of pictures.
* Unlimited Sprint PCS Video Mail
Shoot and send an unlimited number of 15-second video clips with sound.
* Unlimited Sprint PCS Vision access includes:
* Unlimited email and instant messaging from America Online® and
Yahoo!®
* Unlimited Web access to popular Web sites such as: CNN®, ESPN®, USA
Today®, The Weather Channel® and more.
* 100 SMS Text Messages

http://www.sprintpcs.com/common/popups/pop-multimediaPack.html

BTW, if there are some funky characters above, my copy'n paste also
copied over the trademark symbols for all the brand names above. I
don't know if that'll transmit over Usenet very well. And I plead
guilty to laziness in not removing them :)

--
RØß
O/Siris

Thomas Paine, "The Rights of Man", 1792

The RadioShack symbols rendered in my reader just fine. hihi